[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Post more videos please. Can you facetank shaper or guardians

I am currently following another person molten strike build but his build needs to be attacking to survive
Last edited by WILDTRAK on Jan 16, 2019, 5:15:18 AM
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
Post more videos please. Can you facetank shaper or guardians

I am currently following another person molten strike build but his build needs to be attacking to survive

i dont think my pc can handle a video. but yeah as i told before it can facetank anything. compared to other jugg builds this is by far tankiest.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey there, how important is the tombfist 11 elemental weakness to the build?
"
GodFather_3 wrote:
Hey there, how important is the tombfist 11 elemental weakness to the build?

one of the last upgrades.
Okay thank you!
Are you having any issues with mana ?
"
GodFather_3 wrote:
Are you having any issues with mana ?

u need to pick that mana leech node down there near point blank
How th f did i miss that shit lol thanks!
What about dexterity, do you see anything that i missed?
Hi, I'm following this guide, invested around 15ex into it and have some problems you might be able to help me with.

1) My build feels quite slow. I assume it's mostly because of my lack of Attack Speed and damage. Could you tell me which passive clusters would you drop from the tree for a level 90 character? I think I dropped the wrong ones.

2) While I have no problem surviving in Delve so far (depth 300) the character doesn't feel very good to play. Since the character doesn't get any movement speed I'm forced to use Leap Slam which feels bad in the narrow passages in Delve. I get stuck on a wall or something quite often in certain tilesets. So I'd like to ask about your Delving style. When you delve with the crawler do you:

- always stay on the main path the crawler takes
- only go sideways if you're certain there is a wall to break there or if you directly see the wall
- go sideways always to find all the chests and veins but only on certain layouts that are not so bad for Leap Slam
- go sideways always and have some solution for Leap Slam clunkiness

3) I know I'm missing a ton of damage and I'm quite certain I know where I'm missing the damage. The problem is that the character also died several times in high tier maps (T14 Zana mission to a Harbinger, T16 to random mobs, several times when face tanking T16 guardians, both shaper and elder and they didn't even have multiple damage mods). The reason why this bothers me is that I think I have almost everything defensively:

- 6.8k life
- most of the life nodes on passive tree
- 79 ele res (could not hit 80 on my loreweave yet)
- 9 Endurance charges (don't have +1 Roots yet)
- Fortify linked with Leap Slam
- Vitality
- all Pantheon upgrades for Solaris and Yugul
- even temp chains on hit corruption on Tombfists since Ele Weakness was expensive

AFAIK I'm only missing:

- Watcher's Eye with life gain on Hit
- +1 all res
- 1 endurance charge
- some chaos res
- balanced resists for wise oak

I don't think these will make that much of a difference though, will they? So how is this build supposed to face tank nearly everything?

Note: If you tell me that the main reason is the missing Watcher's Eye then I disagree. I mostly died to one shots or several hits in very fast succession. Overall this build seems quite unwilling to tank a big hit. My Dot Occultist with 12k ES (which is far from the full potential) is much more reliable to not die with much lower investment and can take a big hit usually.

So do you have any idea why am I dying so often with this supposedly tanky build?

----

In case you want to check anything specific (though I don't expect you to have the time to do so), my character is CantKillThisJugg here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/enumag/characters
Last edited by enumag on Jan 16, 2019, 2:43:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info