[3.5] SSF DHC Agony Block Gladiator (Shaper down in 3.4)

will give it a shot in the next month on BHC, I wonder if you can write more detailed leveling guide for newbies? Like if this build will be used as league starter, pretty handy to see guide step by step. I think that I'm experienced enough to deal with it myself, but just to make your guide more pretty and newbie-friendly, should be cool addition.
and leveling trees in PoB is handy too.
Last edited by Low_Flex on Jan 20, 2019, 8:54:45 PM
I've been playing this for a bit in Betrayal HC.

I started leveling using Frost Blades and Molten Strike. I didn't really start running Herald of Agony until 31 when you can get Poison Support from Library quest. Once you have poison support and cyclone you can rely on the Scorpion to do damage for you. At this low level Cyclone still does decent damage. I'm level 40 now and it feels good. Currently running Cyclone and HoA in 4 links.

HoA>Damage on Full Life>Vicious Projectiles>Pierce

Cyclone>Poison>Faster Attacks>Life Gained on Hit

Overall I feel very tanky (had to stop and work on resists before Kaom and Daresso). Once you get life gained on hit on Cyclone you barely need health pots.

Hoping to see how this scales into later parts of the game.
Hello,

thanks for your work, this was exactly the build i was looking for.
I always had Problems with staying alive in HC (especially with Syndicate members spawning right on you).
Now i am level 87 and no problems yet. Starting red maps now.
Next league this will be my starter.
So happy that i`ve found this.
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info