Weapon and Shields on Sale! The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box Returns!

I've gladly spent a ton of money on this game. I've noticed that their revenue generating tactics have certainly become more and more predatory.

I don't mind spending $22 on one mtx, but let me pay the $22, instead of having to buy multiple point packs.

For the boxes: if you want me to commit buying additional point packs, let me sell back the duplicate box mtx's at a reduced value. I'm sure i'd end up buying more boxes if this was the case. Or maybe after getting 3x duplicate, any after can be sold back at reduced value.

I see good arguments on both sides, and even though I enjoy the game and will continue purchasing mtx's -- I do feel the predatory nature of how they are getting us to spend our money is pretty disappointing. Definitely a greed move, and I am saying that from a point of view that if I am spending $100, I am spending $100. It doesn't have to be so scummy to get it out of me.
Can we bring back breach portal MTXs and boxes from previous patches pre 3.0 or whenever breach was? I want that breach portal.
Mystery Box, weapon effects ... BULL SHIT !
Fix your game first ! "Migrate All" not working still.
I like that the pets and mtx from packs that are long gone date the player, and give a sense of historical layering to the game that would be lost if we could all buy the past stuff.

I like seeing someone with an old pet that predates my time, or is just older than this year or past two, in a town and knowing that they have stuck around for a few years. Maybe people see me with pets that are old now and feel the same way. I buy packs partly because that stuff won't be available again, and if that changed I'd be way less inclined to buy packs.

Eroding that sense of established players sticking around is not a good idea, I think, GGG.

If it were people upgrading old existing packs to get the next level of pet/ item, that might be different, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by erdelyii on Oct 12, 2018, 7:43:05 PM
Bringing back mystery boxes? Uh ..... I think I'll pass, thanks.
real good mtxsales
EVEN THE Mystery Box IS RIGGED HERE?

OMG
"
NecromancerX wrote:
This isn't right. It was supposed to be limited to that time only.

Agree.

These items are in store for full price and purchasers now got screwed, way to go GGG.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Ggg, just bring back old supporter packs now, gotta go with the flow wouldn’t you say?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
atlien84 wrote:
Can we bring back breach portal MTXs and boxes from previous patches pre 3.0 or whenever breach was? I want that breach portal.

"
erdelyii wrote:
I like that the pets and mtx from packs that are long gone date the player, and give a sense of historical layering to the game that would be lost if we could all buy the past stuff.

I like seeing someone with an old pet that predates my time, or is just older than this year or past two, in a town and knowing that they have stuck around for a few years. Maybe people see me with pets that are old now and feel the same way. I buy packs partly because that stuff won't be available again, and if that changed I'd be way less inclined to buy packs.

Eroding that sense of established players sticking around is not a good idea, I think, GGG.

If it were people upgrading old existing packs to get the next level of pet/ item, that might be different, but I'm not sure.

WHAT THE FAKK are you and tons of others here talking about?
NOT A SINGLE ONE piece of the MTXs in the Sin & Innocence box are LIMITED TIME OFFER.
EVERY single one is available in the store to purchase..

YOU ALL FAILED HERE SO HARD.
[Removed by Support]

If you can't distinguish between a Mystery box and a Supporter Pack, it's your fail and not GGG's problem.

Idiots everywhere. mg.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Natasha on Oct 13, 2018, 8:49:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info