[3.4] Poet's Pen Dark Pact HoA Champion - Detailed Guide, Shaper down

"
xpmrz wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, summer time is over, I can't check PoE that regularly anymore ^^.

To answer your question ( if you still have interest), dexterity could be filled by a combination of Jewel socket/ skill tree / amulet / item suffix. There is no clear answer for you as it depends on your current gear. I can only say, and this applies to every other builds you play which lack some attribute: if you feel like your gear is almost done / don't plan on upgrade gear anytime soon, then fill out dex on the tree, just drop some life/damage node. If you plan to upgrade your gear, then try to find something with open suffix which you can craft dex on it.

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm currently on level 68 and just tried Kaom's Heart on. (Nevertheless I only have 4k of life) Currently I crafted some dex on the boots, which already had strength, but I guess I should maybe use the Pure Talent Jewel and connect to the Scion's tree instead to get +25 attributes. I also use Fenumus Weaves and took the nodes for reduced mana reserved.

After all an interesting build, I will continue playing around with it....
When will they finally turn off these stupid annoying Goblin sounds?
"
Thorsten94 wrote:
"
xpmrz wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, summer time is over, I can't check PoE that regularly anymore ^^.

To answer your question ( if you still have interest), dexterity could be filled by a combination of Jewel socket/ skill tree / amulet / item suffix. There is no clear answer for you as it depends on your current gear. I can only say, and this applies to every other builds you play which lack some attribute: if you feel like your gear is almost done / don't plan on upgrade gear anytime soon, then fill out dex on the tree, just drop some life/damage node. If you plan to upgrade your gear, then try to find something with open suffix which you can craft dex on it.

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'm currently on level 68 and just tried Kaom's Heart on. (Nevertheless I only have 4k of life) Currently I crafted some dex on the boots, which already had strength, but I guess I should maybe use the Pure Talent Jewel and connect to the Scion's tree instead to get +25 attributes. I also use Fenumus Weaves and took the nodes for reduced mana reserved.

After all an interesting build, I will continue playing around with it....

Since you don't publicize your character I can't give you a specific advice.

On the life thing, your life will naturally fills out to 5k as you have more levels and take more life nodes, but you still need life on almost any pieces of gear as much as possible to reach 6k, as it is the story for every life build which is not MoM nowadays. Pure talent jewel is fine for low level, but a 7% life jewel with some attribute on it should be really cheap and better I would say, because you have life on top.

The glove slot is pretty much non negotiable sadly, you need another 6 link with Poison + Faster attack support for this build if you plan to play Kaom's heart.

You won't have any mana problem if you have Thief's torment, you can save a few passive points for that.
How is this in DELV? Bad for a 600 push?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info