[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

Stat sticks are alive and well still... maybe too well when combined with new spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos or just non-chaos as extra chaos damage crafts.
"
tirusv6 wrote:
Hi, can you take a look on my profile, i feel very squishy when running t15+ maps and fighting red elder even with close to 6k life, i know acuity is necessary and im struggling on finding 1, any tips on farming in 3.5 with this build?

Should probably change some gems around to get more dps, helm with BV duration enchant(20% is fine and craft with few fossils) as well as buying Unnatural Instinct - that was my priority at league start and bought one when they were "only" 6.5 ex.Also recraft your stat sticks with spell dmg+ extra chaos.

Basically recommending something similiar to my setup(with Loreweave instead of the Carcass) allthough it's not properly optimized yet as I'm lazy and not great at playing Path of Building yet.

nice build, Did all Guardians and Uber Elder Deathless. Still melts after Stat stick nerf every boss in Seconds
Last edited by xiks1997 on Dec 28, 2018, 7:06:42 PM
"
Juggyyy wrote:
Stat sticks are alive and well still... maybe too well when combined with new spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos or just non-chaos as extra chaos damage crafts.
"
tirusv6 wrote:
Hi, can you take a look on my profile, i feel very squishy when running t15+ maps and fighting red elder even with close to 6k life, i know acuity is necessary and im struggling on finding 1, any tips on farming in 3.5 with this build?

Should probably change some gems around to get more dps, helm with BV duration enchant(20% is fine and craft with few fossils) as well as buying Unnatural Instinct - that was my priority at league start and bought one when they were "only" 6.5 ex.Also recraft your stat sticks with spell dmg+ extra chaos.

Basically recommending something similiar to my setup(with Loreweave instead of the Carcass) allthough it's not properly optimized yet as I'm lazy and not great at playing Path of Building yet.

I was able to kill uber elder and uber atziri for the first time ever! not deathless, but still very awesome build! thanks alot!
Is the glove with instant leech when crit better than vaal pact one? Thanks!
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
"
conheomap wrote:
Is the glove with instant leech when crit better than vaal pact one? Thanks!

ofc it is
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Thanks for the amazing build :D Had to do the Uber Elder without Acuity due to its unreasonable price atm (took the Vaal Pact passive and skip Acrobatics nodes), still deathless at lvl 91, mediocre gear (no helm & boots enchant).
I got the legacy version of those gloves.
Are they still good or do i need the 'nerfed' version with the vaal pact mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info