[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

"
Ddimension wrote:
Can you take a look at my char BestScion and advice what to improve?

Your profile is private :P
"
Maestery wrote:
So i am playing the build and havent done uber lab yet did all guardians,shaper and chayula breach easy @lvl 81 . TOught i will share my gear and progres whit this build here. BTWQ if any suggestions gear wise let me know :).

Evreything is sold :) Thank you.
Last edited by Maestery on Nov 3, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
I have unprivated my profile :)
Hello! Why is it that you have both controlled destruction and increased critical strikes in your blade vortex setup
Hello,

I tried BV build with the gear and jewels the same with you.Can you check my char if I need something to improve? First time using BV build.

Thank you!
"
Ddimension wrote:
I have unprivated my profile :)

Hey, sorry for super late response.

Your gear looks perfect :)
I assume you're just mfing in maps
do i need 50 ex for the build?
"
Picka_boo wrote:
Hello,

I tried BV build with the gear and jewels the same with you.Can you check my char if I need something to improve? First time using BV build.

Thank you!

Looks really good man, just try to get at least 1 foil with spell damage on it, it really helps a lot. :)
"
do i need 50 ex for the build?

Yes - around 60 ex or you can do it with a budget for like 20 ex
"
FatSlut wrote:
Hello! Why is it that you have both controlled destruction and increased critical strikes in your blade vortex setup

Because controlled destruction gives us a more multiplier for spell damage and increased critical strikes makes sure we are critng consistently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info