[3.5]Juggernaut Archer | All content-Bosses-Uber Lab-MagicFind | Uber Elder viable!

"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Can do uberlab - how comfortable is it in the lab?

I was able to tank Izaro's 2-handed mace slam attack with him having essence buffs(fire,cold,light damage buff).I haven't tested all possible hard modes but that is just an example for you :) Make sure you have your endurance charges up first :) It takes couple of seconds to burst him to next phase.You should also use a Watcher's Eye with physical damage taken as fire/cold with purity of fire/ice for more physical mitigation.Don't get lightning because you will get shocked.
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Dec 7, 2018, 8:40:23 AM
Leveling with the build in betrayal and enjoying it so far. Maybe I missed it but how do you deal with mana in the build? And until you have the jewel for choice is wrath or hatred the better option?
"
Constermock wrote:
Leveling with the build in betrayal and enjoying it so far. Maybe I missed it but how do you deal with mana in the build? And until you have the jewel for choice is wrath or hatred the better option?

Go for wrath.You need to pick mana leech nodes on tree.Since you probably don't have Lioneye's Fall jewel to convert claw nodes for now,you need to pick mana nodes.Search for Essence sap or Spirit Void and try going for one of them(not both).You will only need 0.4 leech when you have enough damage but feel free to pick more while you are leveling until you are comfortable with mana.
hi

i got doom fletch and the propechy and i was thinking of this build would it be duable in ssf to start with that bow and work my way trought my end game would be uber lab and shaper so i might not fight all the fancy stuff but is it duable without them ?

/regards mazen
"
mazens wrote:
hi

i got doom fletch and the propechy and i was thinking of this build would it be duable in ssf to start with that bow and work my way trought my end game would be uber lab and shaper so i might not fight all the fancy stuff but is it duable without them ?

/regards mazen

Hey,you can do everything with Doomfletch including Shaper.I only started using Chin Sol when i wanted to kill Uber Elder.Uber lab is already easy enough so damage won't be problem.Good luck!
I was wondering what leveling path you would take on the skill tree? And what nodes to take first.
and also i was wondering if frenzy was necessary as it feels kinda clunky to use sometimes along with my other skills
"
antje123 wrote:
and also i was wondering if frenzy was necessary as it feels kinda clunky to use sometimes along with my other skills

Frenzy is optional.You don't need it for map clearing anyway because you can use blood rage or have a bow like mine.
Hi, i'm trying this build, but i can't do damage to the boss, and i get OS on any syndicate (ok for clearing). i miss a point i think, any special advice ?
(I have 3L doomfletch bow, and same tree as yours to lvl 71).

Last edited by Greedy3rd on Dec 17, 2018, 5:11:46 PM
"
Greedy3rd wrote:
Hi, i'm trying this build, but i can't do damage to the boss, and i get OS on any syndicate (ok for clearing). i miss a point i think, any special advice ?
(I have 3L doomfletch bow, and same tree as yours to lvl 71).

Hey, your profile is private so i can't check your character.If you open it to public i can check and we can discuss about it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info