3.4.3d Patch Notes

nice!
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

And move all of the fossils behind walls so those speed darkness immune farmers are forced to blast walls so that instances cannot just be re-set and farmed endlessly.

There is nothing wrong with cheap fossils. What do you find wrong with this? You can farm the same MAP instance over and over already....
Last edited by jaredh on Oct 3, 2018, 5:38:02 PM
I like the patch changes, but the game has already crashed twice since the update. Guess it's time to check in on Fortnite.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"Boy, sulphite sure is a fun, engaging, and well-thought-out mechanic."

Much like Deadpool, I like to say combinations of words that have never been said before, too.

It's not fun or engaging, I agree, but it is well-thought-out. It's not meant to be fun or engaging to begin with. It's purpose is to preserve the longevity of the Delve mechanic by preventing it from going stale too quickly, as well as the longevity of the game as a whole by preventing the creation of a separated realm that doesn't interact with the rest of the game's contents (which preserves design space for them for future content that doesn't involve the mine). Think of sulphite as a necessary evil, and think of harvesting it, not as a grind, but just as playing (other parts of) the game.
Patch after patch i still need 400 sulphate at depth 130 for a short-medium path .... before was like 120 sulphate, and i don't have fun anymore.

GGG realy jsut don't want to roll back their cost change ? no ? ok ...

Don't care this league my only goal will be to test build and listing ASMR while playing so ...

Last edited by Deonbekende on Oct 3, 2018, 5:57:50 PM
"Hello darkness, my old friend..." S&G
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
60k HYPE
Arctic Armor MTX is still broken

along with the Summer Skull. zoomin into the character makes it lose the butterfly effect.
"
holydestroy wrote:
60k HYPE

Can pay 200 000 Azurite for this 60k?
Ahha
/Hype
How about this GGG:

For maps T11-14, guarantee at least 2 sulphite nodes per map.
For maps T15-16, guarantee at least 3 sulphite nodes per map.

This is sort of what you were aiming for in your initial botched sulphite change, but would be more globally appealing, and encourage the enjoyment of running red and end game maps.

You can cap Sulphite at 100,000,000 if you want. It won't matter. Just allow us to get it a little more readily. Thanks!! Keep up the otherwise fantastic work.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info