Kitava vs. Rogue Exiles: Who Would Win?

Yayyy more video like this please !

Shaper Guardian vs Elder Guardian next.
Grandmasters next!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Nice
So this is what GGG spends it's time on. Instead of making improvements to their game.

I'm not impressed.

Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
what about a real god fight, Kadaka vs Kuduku ?
"
Mentis777 wrote:
So this is what GGG spends it's time on. Instead of making improvements to their game.

I'm not impressed.

Ill try NOT to insult you..even though your comment is beyond stupid.

GGG is bringing you free content every 3 months..major game changing content every 1-2 year...they are working daily on the game...they are listening to the community..on top of all that they still managed to make a cool video to please the fans...and even after all of this entertainment you still have nerve for want more ?

Listen up you spoiled brat..you deserve a wuppin...not from me...but from your parents...i cant believe that anybody can suffer that hard from egoism.

Hey look at that...i didnt insult you...nearly...
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Mentis777 wrote:

I'm not impressed.

Ill try NOT to insult you..even though your comment is beyond stupid.

GGG is bringing you free content every 3 months..major game changing content every 1-2 year...they are working daily on the game...they are listening to the community..on top of all that they still managed to make a cool video to please the fans...and even after all of this entertainment you still have nerve for want more ?

Listen up you spoiled brat..you deserve a wuppin...not from me...but from your parents...i cant believe that anybody can suffer that hard from egoism.

Hey look at that...i didnt insult you...nearly...
^This
IGN gubert
kitava vs shaper
Haha! awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info