Kitava vs. Rogue Exiles: Who Would Win?

I agree.

Not to mention what level were the exiles? The choice of exiles were pretty bland tbh.
I love these videos!

That was the only way it was ever going to end, but the Exiles gave a better account of themselves than I expected. I wonder how many it'd take to change the outcome...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
now... that onewas quite interesting match.

although, you could have done a bit of showdown/presentation on who's gonna fight.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Surprised it was that close. Well done Rogue Exiles!
I would have been shocked if Kitava lost.

Now I want to see something real stupid like Beyond bosses vs. Shaper Guardians. I want to see if Abaxoth can wreck the guardians as badly as I think he can.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
that was 100% for kitava with hes AOE-s :_D
How about the council vs the Breach bosses :). This was great btw, keep it up!!
The adventure is not outside...it is within.
NICE :D
There are about a hundred exiles in the Hall of Grandmasters and Rouge Exiles we can encounter in the wild. Which ones were fighting Kitava? Would have been interesting to know which ones as there is such a variety.
LOVING IT, keep up with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info