what food you eat in your country? looking for healthy food to eat

Today I had for breakfast a whole wheat bagel with hummus, spinach, tomato, avocado

For lunch I'll probably have egg whites, or skinless chicken breast with some greens and brown or yellow rice.

something like that I guess, I really try to avoid processed foods when I can
anything is everything
I only eat vegans.
I reccomend keto diet. Not that i've tried it, but while browsing nutri forums and looking at other diet plans, keto seemed best.

I personally eat anything i get my hands on (seasonal fruit and vegetables but also junk food that is home prepared) and still my bmi is at total middle. I could lower my bodyfat for few % but I gotta survive upcoming winter.
Spreading salt since 2006
We got this here in Canada, it's both classic and healthy

I'm vegan, don't eat me MonstaMunch!

Vietnamese rice paper rolls

might be something different for you. Not a vegan recipe, though easily adapted if you want it to be.

Things are getting a bit saucy right now..
"
diablofdb wrote:
We got this here in Canada, it's both classic and healthy

D'la poutine esti de calisse

Taste so great
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
Organic food is considered healthy by many.

Personally I agree with it. For example strawberries or tomatoes taste much better if are organic and can go on with more examples.

I am buying meat from small farmers or hunters, bread we bake our own, we also have own eggs and garden that provides for example potatoes for whole year etc. The price can get on some stuff double or even triple vs. shops, but I trust it more and usually I feel saturated and fresh after consuming this food in compare to shops food, which sometimes/rarely make me tired and sleepy.

The rule about food I am trying to follow is eat more alkaline than acid food (51:49 %), but I eat everything and everywhere (McDonalds or vegan restaurants). Usually I have almonds or cashew in my pocket and eat it from time to time on daily basis. Bananas or oranges too. I love fishes as well, they stimulate mine perception when I am learning some stuff and overall I feel more alive.

If all that is only mine imagination or its result of what I learned my body (or body me?) and mind to accept, I will never know .).

If you follow something from my own experience, I would recommend you one thing: do not jump from one food to another too fast. For example this extreme situation: man eats meal and suddenly starts to eat like a vegan. Its unhealthy, and most probably person be weak and depressed sooner or later. If such a person is working with hands or is active sportsman, it can be even dangerous. So if you like kfc every day, start to walk there 5x per weak, later 4x per week until you go there only cause that food taste so good and only due taste - I love it too .). If you going to change diet, I suggest to also eat Chlorella and Spirullina during switching process. And always eat and drink normal food and not those "milk powder protein" as those are usually only supplements food and Chlorella and Spirullina are good enough and also are organic (check from which areas those plants are growed).

Simply feel saturated and fresh/light and focused. gl and hf :)
Last edited by Rexeos on Oct 1, 2018, 7:33:56 PM
I have been a vegetarian for 21 years, vegetables will help keep you young.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
dvasan wrote:
hi i was kinda eating too much junk food in my past like kfc chicken wings, frenchfries
and i regret it right now

im looking for some good healthy food to eat (i dont care about taste)
would also like to know what food you eat in your country
i mean what did you eat for breachfast and lunch? please share information thanks.

edit: i found these milk powder protein x which has all nutritional value but will it get digest?

What do I eat?:

When streaming, I have:

2-4 V8 Energy Drinks and some Caesar salad.

Whoooaaa that's a huge image! Sorry for the size, I couldn't find anything smaller.

Outside of streaming, it runs the gamut! It can range from cinnamon rolls to peanut butter toast to bananas and chocolate almond milk (tastes better than regular chocolate milk). I don't always eat healthy, but I do try to keep the portions down so I don't devour a whole package. That can't be very healthy either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info