what food you eat in your country? looking for healthy food to eat

hi i was kinda eating too much junk food in my past like kfc chicken wings, frenchfries
and i regret it right now

im looking for some good healthy food to eat (i dont care about taste)
would also like to know what food you eat in your country
i mean what did you eat for breachfast and lunch? please share information thanks.

edit: i found these milk powder protein x which has all nutritional value but will it get digest?
Last edited by dvasan on Sep 29, 2018, 4:00:35 AM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2018, 3:08:06 AM
forgot to mention im 59 kg right now trying to loose weight and become lithe
I eat mainly vegetables. Like my breakfast this morning was drink with spinach, mint leaves, an avocado some lettuce and some ice blended

I never eat any packed foods or fast food

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2018, 10:49:37 PM
I went to 5 guys hamburgers for lunch. Got a triple burger with bacon, grilled onions, japalenos, tomatoes, lettuce, pickle, mustard. And a large fry. Probably 2500 calories worth of food. FYI, their large fry is legitimately large. The small fry there is larger than Mcdonald's large fry.

Day before that, I went to a Chinese buffet, and got ill looks as I was grabbing my 4th plate of food. I ate most of the black pepper chicken they had, and raided the crab rangoon. 8 bucks for a buffet, pretty sure they lost money with me.

Who the fuck wants to live to be 80? The world is going to shit, anyway.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 28, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
To see you grandkids. World wont be shit its what you make it. Reality us world gets better every year by any metric. Longevity, incomes, etc
Git R Dun!
Kids are overrated. Don't plan on having any. For one, they're too fucking expensive. And #2, I'm far too selfish, and any decent parent has to put their kids before themselves, and TBO, I couldn't.

It's not that bad being a single guy. Lots of perks involved. Lots of disposable income, don't have to seriously commit to anything (relationships or otherwise). Kids make you locked into responsibilities and commitments, and for me, that might as well be slavery. I wouldn't be happy. If I had to work a shit job just to feed kids, then come home to a bitchy wife, I'd rather be dead.

Got me a 2017 Dodge Ram Longhorn, if I had kids, I'd be driving a beater. Or maybe even too broke afford a car payment at all. Fucking $550/month payment because my credit is shit, but it's a nice truck. I get to have nice things precisely because I don't have kids or commitments.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 28, 2018, 11:25:21 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Who the fuck wants to live to be 80? The world is going to shit, anyway.

longer the live longer the you get to farm burial chambers
"
dvasan wrote:
forgot to mention im 59 kg right now trying to loose weight and become lithe

Are you a girl? Because if you are a guy you are already malnourished, unless you are a "little person" or something.

Anyway, how to be healthy:

- stay away from all fastfood & alcohol
- eat diverse food and mostly vegetables (all vegetables you can find)
- buy local farmer produce even if it's more expensive (youll save on eating less)
- move. Do physical work / sport

Junk food has many calories, but not many nutrients. You'll be hungry all the time because your body doesn't get what it needs. Junk (high carb) food also contains a lot of sugar and makes your body become addicted to receiving constant sugar overdoses. Even if healthier & more nutrient food is more expensive, you'll spend about the same because you need to eat less of it.

---

About loosing weight: I had great results with ketogenic diet last year (had to go from 90 kg to 80 kg). Keto diet + intermittent fasting. Look it up. Introduce order into your diet - don't eat all day like a squirrel, but have 3 or 2 meals at set time. (or even 1 meal/day - I sometimes do that, because food prep takes time and i'm lazy. Fasting is good for your body anyway - look up "autophagy")
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 29, 2018, 5:17:48 AM
Sausages, mash and veggies
Fish, chips and salad
Yoghurt and fruit salad
Bananas and cereal
Bacon, Eggs and Mushrooms
Doritos crackers and spicy capsicum dip
Vegemite toast
Nudie OJ
Spag Bol fajitas
Tomato, cheese & pepoer cruskits
Chicken caesar salad
Coffee, Steak, Super omelettes
almost all my supper are some protein like pork or beef or chicken with rice and/or potatoes and some vegetable like grilled carott or green beans. I drink milk or soft drink or beer with that.

I'm canadian btw
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info