Today we deployed the 3.4.3c Update that includes improvements to the Delve League, 3D Art for The Eternal Apple and the Hale Negator unique items, and also a bunch of bug fixes. Click here to check out the patch notes. The 3.4.3c Update for the Xbox One version will be released next week.

We've also gathered several pieces of fan art created by our players to share with the community.

The Occultist by Coffee-Spoons

Fan Art by Biologist11

Stay in the Light by DFOLucinda

In Every Piece of Prose, Lies a Tiny Spark of Magic by electronic_espionage

Fan Art by S_Rhogg

Summoner Scion by Za_Pierrot

Speaking of community fan art, don't forget about our ongoing Craft Competition. The winners will receive many awesome prizes including the opportunity to design a Rogue Exile! Click here to learn more about this competition.

Additionally, it is time for our traditional Stash Tab Sale! Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale ends at Oct 01, 2018 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pretty little drawings!!!!!!
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Good Stuff
Saved
Stay in the light Exiles !
I'm half expecting all the other fanart to be deleted and all that's left is JUST MONIKA.

(S_Rhogg's comic was amazing, great showcase overall!)
Nice art guys.
I liked them all
beautiful :)
why can't we have Normal Quad Stash and Guild Quad Stash? I'm really willing to pay for those
Last edited by HoangBoss on Sep 28, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
Darkness brought us fantasies.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
never thought i could see Monika on poe-related sites...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info