3.4.3c Patch Notes

GGG never fails to disappoint the whole community.
Rip Boss challenge. Atleast i provided my whole guild with this challenge, but not getting it myself -.-
"
philosoaper wrote:
The map owner must now be present in order for anyone to receive credit for the "Defeat a Delve Boss" and similar challenges.

so, gonna undo the challenges for those who were able to do the challenge the "easy" way then? Because the challenges are pretty shit already without making it extra hard for people who haven't done them already.. that would be unfair..

No beacuse the motto of this company is "support thiefs and scammers and punish legit players" the funny think is that pathetic ggg is banning ppl without wiinning in court so the are just pathetic hipocits and i hope someone will fuck them up for milions of $ and noone will help them, thats karma ;)
"
Balraw wrote:
"
1.8 gb update wtf?

what else is going on inside this patch that you arent telling us?

Dunno what you are downloading but mine in 234.7mb on steam.

im using steam as well.

its almost like it wants to download the whole damn game again. i mean its done now, but i just thought that was odd. maybe something on my end got borked.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Sep 27, 2018, 6:24:19 PM
using vaal reave crashes client now.
think you should know that
Can confirm on the vaal reave crash, reproduced 6 out of 6 times.
"
Witcher123456 wrote:
Gg

G.
"
ban8n8 wrote:
using vaal reave crashes client now.
think you should know that

realese patxch b4 testing. ggg are srysly dumb idiots.ggg go defend some more thiefs and mute ppl who are telling truth about them, but not improve game. lmao. just pathetic. btw if u are so rightous company i want to see that duped currency maked on mirroring exalts removed from those players and challanges removed from people who did challanges on delve bosses in other ppl hos. if not u are just fucking scumbas like thiefs u are protecting all the time.
Last edited by Bubalame on Sep 27, 2018, 6:37:17 PM
"
Keshik wrote:
Love that there was zero warning. Was about to enter the arena on the Plaza map to kill Elder and game went into maintenance mode. Lost the 110 quantity map.

Well yeah you are right. The infos we got every 5 minutes from 1 hour before maintanence and the last 10 minutes like every minute is really nothing.
How can they dare to show a timer... wait what?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
only been playing poe for 3 leagues and this will probably be my last poe just seems to get worse and worse for players
Changing what it takes to get a challenge half-way in a league, making it harder, is just plain unfair. There were people who were intending to get it the same way others have and purely by their poor timing they are locked out? I want to know the number of players who have multiple Aul encounters on their map, to shed light on how 'soloable' the Delve Boss challenges are ... because I have spent 12 days time (288 hours) on one character and have been mostly sideways delving from depths 250-300, where the tunnels are patently harder than t15 maps and I haven't once even found a Primordial Ruins biome let alone A SINGLE ONE of the THREE boss encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info