3.4.3c Patch Notes

"
Potion wrote:
"
The map owner must now be present in order for anyone to receive credit for the "Defeat a Delve Boss" and similar challenges.

have you lost your goddamn minds ggg? im SO GLAD i got my 36 before you basically ended the league for anyone who cant play this game 12 hours a day.

more like 18 hours a day
and getting the delve bosses now is only reserved for the 0.05% (or the ppl that were smart enough to know that GGG DOESNT ALLOW FUN, and nerf everything)
Why does nobody talk about Champion being super op? You can take Bloodseeker and still do Millions of Shaper DPS.

Same with Berserker being soooooooooooooooooooo bad, i rerolled to juggernaut cause it is tankier AND stronger LOL

The Rage mechanic seems cool, but you have to invest too heavy for the returns and 40% more dmg is just not worth the 10% inc dmg on you...

I could talk about 2Hand being ridiculously weak too, but everyone knows that
Last edited by Dormil0n on Sep 27, 2018, 8:13:12 PM
can I get a refund on my multiple supporter packs this league failed to deliver
Good job continuing screwing everyone over delve bosses.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The Emperor's Luck divination card set can no longer reward Essences or Breach Splinters. It was never intended to do so.

both count as currency, even if it wasn't intended, why the fuck would you remove it again? weight it right and let people have more outcomes as scrolls of wisdom and whetstones. Not like it made it to a money maker.
Vaal Reave crash my game too :(
WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE GLARING EFFECT FROM TOXIC RAIN!?!?!?! IT JUST LOST ALL OF ITS MAGIC RIGHT THERE. JESUS CHRIST. AT LEAST PUT IT BACK AND IF USERS ARE EXPERIENCING LAG, THEY JUST HAVE TO TURN OFF GLOBAL ILLUMINATION OR SOMETHING. I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS BUILD BECAUSE OF THE EXPLOSIONS LIKE MAGMA ORB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS! PLEASE SAVE US FROM THIS TOXIC CHANGE ON MY TOXIC RAIN SKILL!!!!! =(
FIX VAAL REAVE HELLO
is the patch up or no? I can't seem to log in.
Everyone is just complaining :(

I LOVE DELVE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
and don't let these guys ruin your day.

Thank's for a great game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info