The Night Lotus Toxic Rain Effect

Lately, we have seen some lower quality MTX selling for way too much (demonic leap), today we see what a truly well made and polished mtx.

Well done!
Last edited by CrimeWreck on Sep 26, 2018, 7:59:37 AM
Whelp its official Toxic rain will be nerfed next league...
You've come a long way since blue flame incinerate, good job. This one looks great.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Damn that looks incredible. One of the best skill effects yet.
Seems like Chris wasn't satisfied with only a Black Lotus from another game, he also had to make one in his own game...
Not that I'm complaining, I LOVE that flower. And artworks/skill effects based on it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Old effects are like garbage compared to this.. Its even more pronounced.. Amazing skill..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Neat!

Can we please get a similar skill effect for Scourge Arrow? (my main skill this League). That would be awesome : )
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Looks nice but the sound effects are weird; metallic and not poison-ish?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Perfect for me, but I don´t play with toxic rain ;)
Just a gamer with passion to grind forever. No Excuses! :)
Can you make Plasma Shot Lightning Arrow and Plasma Burst Barrage, paired with Steampunk Plasma Gun bow skin? That would definitely liven up the game for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info