The Night Lotus Toxic Rain Effect

officially in love with this effect XD
such beauty
===============

420 S̡̡̡̡ͯ̊̊ͯ̓̚h̢̡̡̡̰ͤ̚̚͠a̡̡͒ͤD̡̡̰̓o̡̡̡̥͎̊ͤW̡̡̳̥̊̍ͣ̚͠ ̴̡͖̪̆ͯ̊ͤ̍͜T̴̡̡̡̰̍̓͑̆w̡̍͒̍̚I̡̡̪̓̊͜n̡̡͎̰̓̆͠Ž̡͖͎ͣ ̡̡ 420

---------------------------
I'm tempted to call this "Lotuses of Murderous Intent".
"
Shmako wrote:
I really like the effect but it's hard to justify using it when it only increases the ground clutter - Toxic Rain already has a visibility problem as it is, but the lotus pods persist longer than the default pods do, and are much more detailed.

Holding down attack while you're using this MTX with a Quill Rain basically makes it impossible to see anything else in the area - It could really do with the lotus effect expiring in half the time it currently does.

its actually not bad. its a fraction of a second longer effect than the default toxic rain. im testing it right now.

actually the worst thing about the MTX is the sound. it has a different sound to it, and when you're spamming it at like 8 attacks per second it gets pretty noisy, and it isn't a very appealing sound

edit: ok the flower things are more visible than the default skin tho, so the clutter is real. it is tough to see mobs and stuff
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 26, 2018, 3:18:35 AM
I'll buy it if you promise never nerf Toxic Rain. xD
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Looks pretty nice :D
Is there going to be Scourge arrow version? I love both of those skills, but Scourge arrow is a bit more effective with my build.
"
If you'd like to go full purple, replace the armour set with the Purple Necrotic Armour Set and add the Arcane Wings.

You never go full purple!
"
ReaperOfHoes wrote:
"
If you'd like to go full purple, replace the armour set with the Purple Necrotic Armour Set and add the Arcane Wings.

You never go full purple!

Arcane Wings aren't purple though, so it's not full purple.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Alright Chris, now I know you like your Black Lotus, but this is such a transparent ploy it's practically obscene. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info