The Apocalypse Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

Where is the case? im i the only one who cant see it in store ? :|
Thats skins really good. We wanna super stash tab sale soon !
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
KirrisH wrote:
Where is the case? im i the only one who cant see it in store ? :|

The case was on sale 4 months ago hese are the mtx that are for sale that where in the case back then.
Sorry to say but worse box ever. We don't need deadpool and matrix clones in this game. What a terrible idea. I can live with wastland clone, because it fits somewhat.

Ever Act of the campaign has its own them. Why not picking ideas from actuall content first before adding abbitrary new one.

Personally, I love the theme of Act 3/8 and the beginning of Act 4/9. The antiquity with Greek and Roman inspired epicness. Any chance to explore this a little bit more in the future?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
om-nom-nom
yummi yum

:)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Synopse wrote:
Sorry to say but worse box ever. We don't need deadpool and matrix clones in this game. What a terrible idea. I can live with wastland clone, because it fits somewhat.

Ever Act of the campaign has its own them. Why not picking ideas from actuall content first before adding abbitrary new one.

Personally, I love the theme of Act 3/8 and the beginning of Act 4/9. The antiquity with Greek and Roman inspired epicness. Any chance to explore this a little bit more in the future?

I am not sure, if you have seem the MTXs in last couple of weeks/months, but reading your comment, I would rather say not at all.
Playing for joy ♥

about time!
Last edited by JewHammer on Sep 25, 2018, 1:35:01 PM
"
Moribundus wrote:
"
Synopse wrote:

I am not sure, if you have seem the MTXs in last couple of weeks/months, but reading your comment, I would rather say not at all.
Maybe I missed some. Which ones would you recommend to me? I am looking for Greek and Roman (not Egypt or Persian).
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Synopse wrote:
"
Moribundus wrote:
"
Synopse wrote:

Maybe I missed some. Which ones would you recommend to me? I am looking for Greek and Roman (not Egypt or Persian).

Roman you say?

is this Roman enough for you? :)

You also say WEe don't need some fantasy packs, well, believe it or not, there are players that love those. And if there would be a Britney Spears or Barrack Obama MTX believe it or not, ppl would buy those too.
Just like you do have your own taste so do the others too.

Also several of the latest Armour sets are pretty minimal-fantasy ones and look realistic and fitting.

If I would try to catch you on your very own arguments:
"We don't need deadpool and matrix clones in this game." since they are out of the PoE universum, right?
How does a Roman or Greek theme merge with PoE?

It's not everything just black or white.
Best is a balance between both of them, if everything would be just one style/theme/type it would become boring after a while.

GGG also doesn't keeps adding like ton of out-of-place MTXs, there are several ones, but compared to the amount of in-theme-fitting ones, the amount of fantasy mtx is irrelevant.
Playing for joy ♥

Last edited by Moribundus on Sep 25, 2018, 1:54:46 PM
"
Moribundus wrote:

Roman you say?

is this Roman enough for you? :)
Yes, Sir! And I own it. Check my badges. :)
But it is a rare gem.

"
Moribundus wrote:
You also say WEe don't need some fantasy packs, well, believe it or not, there are players that love those. And if there would be a Britney Spears or Barrack Obama MTX believe it or not, ppl would buy those too.
Just like you do have your own taste so do the others too.
There is a difference between fantasy and matrix/robots/deadpool, isn't it? But yes, taste is different. I hate genre cross-overs. Others love them. GGG sofar sticked with dark fantasy and with this box they explored a new direction different from everything else they did.

"
Moribundus wrote:
Also several of the latest Armour sets are pretty minimal-fantasy ones and look realistic and fitting.
Yes. I like many of them. Yet, no Roman or Greek.

"
Moribundus wrote:
If I would try to catch you on your very own arguments:
"We don't need deadpool and matrix clones in this game." since they are out of the PoE universum, right?
How does a Roman or Greek theme merge with PoE?
Sarn and the empire is inspired by Roman and Greek history. Pretty obvious.

"
Moribundus wrote:

It's not everything just black or white.
Best is a balance between both of them, if everything would be just one style/theme/type it would become boring after a while.
A blend is for all who are afraid of pure taste. I disagree, but we not necessarily have to agree. Anyway, PoE is already a hugh mix of different themes but all were located in a historically inspired dark fantasy genre. Matrix is science fiction. Deadpool is super hero. How does this connect with the original, if not create another blend. Yes, I am very strict on this, but my impression was that GGG is also very strict on this. But yes, taste is different and times are changing, you know.

"
Moribundus wrote:
GGG also doesn't keeps adding like ton of out-of-place MTXs, there are several ones, but compared to the amount of in-theme-fitting ones, the amount of fantasy mtx is irrelevant.
We can agree that the out-of-place MTX are the minority. This loot box is definity a candidate for me. Thenagain, we not necessarily have to agree on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info