Need help with merciless lab

Can someone carry me through this please? I can't kill the boss on my own
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2018, 11:34:05 AM
If you can't complete Merc lab on your own, you need more practice.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
What build are you using? Also, having physical damage reduction is huge along with a quick movement skill. And yes, practice will make perfect. Make sure to go in right after you level and Google the daily lab layout to speed things up.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
What build are you using? Also, having physical damage reduction is huge along with a quick movement skill. And yes, practice will make perfect. Make sure to go in right after you level and Google the daily lab layout to speed things up.

Ignite EH

But I need help, not advices. And how am I supposed to have phsyical damage reduction
For your good you'd better listen to advices.
If you can't beat merci Izaro at around lvl 70, then build is a fail and you won't be able to run even white maps. So there's no point to continue.

You'd rather ask in the global chat, in the relevant league. It will be faster.
On the forums people who insist on carrying rather than learning the game aren't tolerated. And you'll get bad experience.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
For your good you'd better listen to advices.
If you can't beat merci Izaro at around lvl 70, then build is a fail and you won't be able to run even white maps. So there's no point to continue.

You'd rather ask in the global chat, in the relevant league. It will be faster.
On the forums people who insist on carrying rather than learning the game aren't tolerated. And you'll get bad experience.

^this. But there are ways to mitigate physical damage. Artic armor, flasks, endurance charges, etc.
Is it your level 90 character on standard you are trying to get through? If so that should be doable while watching Netflix with one hand. If not, you did something wrong.
"
julymorning wrote:
But I need help, not advices.

You're not doing yourself any favours with this attitude. If you show interest in learning and improving yourself, people might help you over an occasional rough spot. But if you request help without showing any willingness to put some effort into it yourself, it's likely you'll need more help with the next difficult thing, and the next. So I suggest you quit your whining and start acting like an adult.

"
julymorning wrote:
And how am I supposed to have phsyical damage reduction

Armour, endurance charges, chaos golem and basalt flask off the top of my head.
Lvl90 character, Kaoms Heart plus 6l isnt good enough to kill merciless Izaro?

I dont even know what to say tbh.
You should be able to delete him right away with a character like this.
He isnt even a lvl70 boss. What are you going to do when you meet the real tough boys?
In your other thread you are talking about doing T8-T13 maps, how have you not finished Merc lab exactly?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info