Need help with merciless lab

I know you didn't ask for advice but that's what you're going to get so deal with it. A look at your build reveals several flaws:

What's going on with your defenses? You have Kaom's with armour, an ES helmet, evasion gloves and AR/ES boots. The helmet, gloves and boots are really low base types too, but at least they have good life rolls and decent resistances too.

Unless I missed something you have 60% lightning resistance and 66% cold resistance. Better fix those. The easiest way is to replace the coral ring with a cold/lightning two-stone ring.

You have so much unused potential with your sockets. Power siphon is outright useless with a bow. I have no idea what that second elemental hit is doing in your boots. You should ditch elemental weakness as well since flammability is better. And probably cast it or use a curse on hit setup instead of running it as an aura since you have a bow. All told you have about five actually useful gems aside from your main skill. Consider using a totem, a CWDT setup or some more useful auras.

Your flasks could stand to be improved as well. None of them have any quality. One of the quicksilvers has only a prefix and the second one is not even magic. Do you even need two quicksilvers? You don't have any anti-freeze flask.
Learn to use a Decoy Totem.
I'll do it for 100 chaos.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
i think this is a troll
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
i think this is a troll

Kettle, meet Pot.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Sep 24, 2018, 9:07:32 PM
Buy a mid-level stone golem for a bit of life regen. It should help a bit.
Sorry guys, I've actually never did merciless lab before, I've just assumed it would be very, very hard. Apparently it is easy, and I have overestimated, but perhaps I'm going to need help with Uber lab instead, when I complete all the trials. Thank you for your advices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info