Queen Atziri vs. the Vessels of the Vaal: Who Would Win?

[Insert Jason Bateman meme here]
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Incoming Atziri Nerf, RIP.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
This is funny but not really fair:
1vs2 - Vessels didn't focused summons in adds stage which means Atziri will be always on full life;
1vs10 - all Vessels have suicided into 100% reflection copy of Atziri.
In both cases AI of Vessels don't know about staging mechanics which is essential in Atziri fight.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
were is elder vs shaper fight if there is one
were is elder vs shaper fight if there is one
uber elder vs atziri with nulled reflect. ;)

"
Shovelcut wrote:
Considering that the Vessels of the Vaal death rattle is my favorite sound effect in the game this was fucking epic! :D

I haven't looked it up so if it's common knowledge then forgive me, but they always sounded like they were asking 'who are youuuuu?' as they die.
Last edited by Bleu42 on Sep 23, 2018, 10:28:37 PM
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Considering that the Vessels of the Vaal death rattle is my favorite sound effect in the game this was fucking epic! :D

I haven't looked it up so if it's common knowledge then forgive me, but they always sounded like they were asking 'who are youuuuu?' as they die.

As far as I know it's the same it's always been since I started playing during the Sacrifice of the Vaal expansion.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Amazing how much damage that mirror form reflects huh. Didn't think there was much doubt between those two. Get her against the Shaper/Elder and it might be a bit different.
Bow to your queen, vessel!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info