Queen Atziri vs. the Vessels of the Vaal: Who Would Win?

Seeing this instead of the "we finally removed sulphite" post feels really, super great.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Why didn't she have multiple flameblast per vaal?
I love [/s] how in these fights they react in the stupidist ways, but when it's a player they go gangbusters trying to paste you to the wall...

Atzy walks away in a few cases to cause Flameblast...she'd step on your balls in a normal instance.
I wish I could fast forward those Addphases FeelsBadMan
well that was a rather obvious and pointless matchup
at least put her vs the trio. Vessels take longer to spawn than they ever take to kill.
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
I love [/s] how in these fights they react in the stupidist ways, but when it's a player they go gangbusters trying to paste you to the wall...

Atzy walks away in a few cases to cause Flameblast...she'd step on your balls in a normal instance.

no need to post the sarcasm quote here this isn't reddit and we won't give you downdoodles if we don't get your joke. btw how is the wifes son tyrone doing
The main reason the 10 Vessels of the Vaal lost is because they killed themselves in the Atziri clone with 100% reflect, those stupid beasts!
tittes
Haha thats fun.

I would love to see her do hall of grand masters ;) even if it was 1 grand master at there time in her boss room

That was fun to watch, although the mirror phase was kinda 'unfair' for the vessels :D

Please more of this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info