What if you could get the effect of the whole passive tree?

if they release an offline game i will give to my character 800 points instead of 100 :P
my english sux.
I wish they would just remove the level cap, then this would be possible, as a dream anyways, LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
it is not about having many nodes at the tree it is about taking the right ones.
Even with all the drawbacks from the keystones, the resulting build would likely be incredibly powerful. It would get over 500% increased maximum life and over 1000% increased damage (exact amount varies depending on what kind of skill is used with totems). The massive critical strike bonuses would further increase damage to absurd numbers. I don't even know what kind of crazy stuff you could do with 21 jewel sockets.

You'd have a couple of hours of fun one-shotting every possible boss in the game. Then you'd become bored because nothing would be a challenge anymore. Any normal build would feel bland after playing that super-build so you'd just quit the game.
"
databeaver wrote:
Even with all the drawbacks from the keystones, the resulting build would likely be incredibly powerful. It would get over 500% increased maximum life and over 1000% increased damage (exact amount varies depending on what kind of skill is used with totems). The massive critical strike bonuses would further increase damage to absurd numbers. I don't even know what kind of crazy stuff you could do with 21 jewel sockets.

You'd have a couple of hours of fun one-shotting every possible boss in the game. Then you'd become bored because nothing would be a challenge anymore. Any normal build would feel bland after playing that super-build so you'd just quit the game.

500% max life but also CI, so HP=1.
And then ES applies to mana, plus MoM and Blood Magic etc...

So basically instant death whatever you do. But then if you get a 6L with Cast on Death, you can probably finish the game, one mob at a time.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
LazarusQ wrote:
500% max life but also CI, so HP=1.
And then ES applies to mana, plus MoM and Blood Magic etc...

So basically instant death whatever you do. But then if you get a 6L with Cast on Death, you can probably finish the game, one mob at a time.

The OP already noted that CI, BM and EB are an unworkable combination and at least one of them would have to be dropped. CI seemed like the simplest choice.

If we keep CI and instead drop BM and EB, the build also gives over 500% increased ES, including the bonus from having over 1000 intelligence but ignoring any bonuses from gear. Either way your effective HP pool would be well above 10k and likely closer to 20k.

Edit: actually, it might not be a completely impossible build even with all keystones allocated. If the character is a hierophant he can use skills without mana cost, and thus without life cost with BI. It would be rippy as hell with just one HP, but by always placing totems in front of you before moving it would be possible to clear quite a bit of content. I wonder if this could be combined with the damage immunity builds that have been making rounds on the forums lately...
Last edited by databeaver on Sep 24, 2018, 9:53:16 AM
is this a real post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info