My Account is temporarily locked while a admin work on it WTF?

i can't log in too, what is happening
3 hours later still waiting for the account to be unlocked due to company incompetence. Great job.

And in that I was not even in Delve, had just logged in and was in the lab.
"
morceli wrote:
3 hours later still waiting for the account to be unlocked due to company incompetence. Great job.

Thats not even the worst part.. the worst is that its fucking saturday night, its literally the most important play night of the week and they took it from us
"
Corujão wrote:
"
morceli wrote:

Thats not even the worst part.. the worst is that its fucking saturday night, its literally the most important play night of the week and they took it from us

Exactly, I only have Saturday night and Sunday to play and when I get tired of work I get this bucket of cold water on my head. Discouraging
"
morceli wrote:
"
Corujão wrote:
"
morceli wrote:

Exactly, I only have Saturday night and Sunday to play and when I get tired of work I get this bucket of cold water on my head. Discouraging

Yeah, same situation.
Have you guys any expected time to solve the problem?
Last edited by pacocaassada on Sep 22, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
I just wish they'd give even a general ETA. They said hopefully won't be long so Ive spent 3 hours of my saturday night randomly trying to log in. If somethings really messed up it would be nice if they just came out and said it.
a lot of the people here need to stop acting so entitled. games have issues. typically they dont result in things like this happening, but sometimes it does. GGG didnt "take it from" you, let them do their work, ask nicely for them up update us when they can, and refresh the page every 10 or so minutes. complaining about their game not being perfect isnt going to help anyone and only ruins peoples attitudes. just so you know i was affected as well, im not gonna complain because again, nothing i can do but wait for an update or check myself.
It's been 3 hours already, what's up? >>
omg nothing yet? i want to play close for some and other are playing server is selecting people?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info