Delve Encounters IV- unsharable and insanely rare

Hi! Is it intended that 'Delve encounters IV' challange cannot be shared in party? It only contributes to the delve owner right now.

Also is there any reason they are so insanely rare? I've done around 1-1.5k delves up to 600 deep and found only 2/6- getting them is way more grindy even than 'endless grinds' but the worst part is there is no visible progression with them. I've run around 300 delves today with 0 encounters found which is just sad.

This challange will really put players off trying to get 40/40 so maybe it would be reasonable either enabling sharing or making them more common?

Last bumped on Oct 1, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don’t think many people will get 40/40 this league. It’s been getting worse and worse every league and now it’s fully in the realm of the absurd. I’m level 95, I’ve done at least 3 sets of level 20 gems. My delve encounters IV progress? 0/6. The regular grinds are enough to convince me to stop at 36, delve encounters IV is just completely over the top.
i am 4/6 with delve encounters 4 and i ll be done with it in 2 to 3 days i think.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
i am 4/6 with delve encounters 4 and i ll be done with it in 2 to 3 days i think.

What depth are you farming at? I tried going right for a long time around depth 100 and only found 1.
Currently going horizontal at depth 600, but the sulphite cost is killing me.
I'm at 2/6 and already I'm planning just to do the map grind instead of this one (I'm going for 37 as usual, not worth bothering with 40 for me).

Even if one of these is spawned somewhere, finding it under all the nodes is a nightmare. Challenge makes no sense at all for me and will be one of the reasons that I quit the league as soon as I hit 37 challenges.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Last edited by Frostride on Sep 23, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
Well you still got more than 2 months. Whats the stress?

On topic. I got 1 of the delve IV challenges, and i only just realised that after reading this.
I run like 250-300 horizontal delves at depth ~90 and found 0. I'm going to try going deeper now- maybe there is a bigger chance of getting the encounter there?
Last edited by kreet4 on Sep 23, 2018, 1:56:01 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

in what depth are you looking for? I do this in 300-320 right now in more than 100 walked and down to 600 in mine and I found two along the way what I do if it is better at more depth or less to travel more as read come out in only delves + 83 lvl is this real if you can help me thanks because it is the little that I have left because the remaining 2 is zana and 100 chests of the uber lab and I would get 40 achievements
Last edited by ReyBerrako on Sep 23, 2018, 9:26:59 PM
My sources tell me they start spawning at depth 83.
So I do a loong horizontal search at depth 100. I found NONE so far. Crazy stuff.
And I will soon casually finish 300/300 challenge without aiming at it.
GGG is really overdoing it with RNG
I found one at around 90 depth and also talked to some ppl who also got them at below 100 depths so it's clearly possible. The remaining question is if they spawn deeper at higher rate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info