Delve Encounters IV- unsharable and insanely rare

But how else are we gonna have league retention if we don't gate a pile of bullshit behind RNG?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Well you still got more than 2 months. Whats the stress?

On topic. I got 1 of the delve IV challenges, and i only just realised that after reading this.

The thing is, we don't want to grind our arses off for 2 months longer just because of artificial scarcity. That's horrible design, if someone from GGG is reading that - you are wasting precious lifetime of a lot of people.

I don't have a problem with grind if the "time-wasting" is fun for us. But solely grinding for sulphite and another few mine-tiles just to !hopefully! see some special node after all is not fun at all and feels more like an asian grind mmo with no purpose at all.
Last edited by daish0 on Sep 24, 2018, 6:41:45 AM
"
daish0 wrote:
feels more like an asian grind mmo with no purpose at all.

Technically speaking games serve no purpose really.

But POE has definitely changed for me recently, I feel the need to take a break between leagues nowadays, especially after Lapidary Lens "challenge" in Incursion. Someone failing to pull a slot machine and hit 777 is not a fucking challenge. All RNG at that point.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 24, 2018, 6:46:28 AM
Because of Lapidary Lens two of my friends stoped makeing 40/40 after a dozen of top notch totems. At least they play still.

I had same issue with corrupt, no 2 corrupt mods on entire league.
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Last edited by wilcovie on Sep 24, 2018, 8:32:13 AM
"
kreet4 wrote:
I found one at around 90 depth and also talked to some ppl who also got them at below 100 depths so it's clearly possible. The remaining question is if they spawn deeper at higher rate?

which one did you find?
I got humid fissure on 90. Also i can confirm 99% that these encounters are WAY more common on deeper delves. I watched a stream of the deepest delver DSC and at 1400 depth he had like 2-3 fossil encounters per 'screen'on dekve map.
Oh come on, I am STILL 0/6 on this challenge, while already having that portal effect under my belt.

It is not even... it is that old nightmare again. I must simply surrender. The RNG is too strong within this one...
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
daish0 wrote:
feels more like an asian grind mmo with no purpose at all.

Technically speaking games serve no purpose really.

Good games have a goal to entertain players.
Bad games have a goal to kill the time regardles of any enjoyment.

POE's RNG slowly but steadily kills the fun in a game.
Yeah I decided to drop trying to get 40/40 this league, which I've never done before (if i had enough time to play that is). I'll chill in ssf/maybe quit league until they change something about this challange.

3/6 done after thousands of delves including many horizontals at 400-650 depths.
PLZ REMOVE SMUGGLER'S STASH FROM THE GAME KTHXBYE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info