[3.4.3] Darkness Delve Farming (10 chaos build)

"
renji397 wrote:
so this build is for farm low delves right? perma sideaways the fossils and other stuff

im at 280 so idk if this is for low farming. Nothing change from delve 70, 150 and 280.
This build is fun, but sometimes I die randomly I have my phase run up all the time :\/?
Dude, congratz for good build.
I improve skill tree and items a bit, when i get to darkness 1200 still testing :D my hp is liek getting damaged (1hp) 30% cuz i remove a lot of regen items :D seems they are not needed 1 ring is enough. Tried to achieve max speed as much I could and Evasion, thats why rats nets, high eva boots and gloves..also skill tree is also optimized if i remember correctly 160% eva or something your had like 113%~ also curses and mana reserve nodes on tree helped me stuck in a haste aura..Cheers and thanks for hyper fun build :D
"
M1M1TUS wrote:
Dude, congratz for good build.
I improve skill tree and items a bit, when i get to darkness 1200 still testing :D my hp is liek getting damaged (1hp) 30% cuz i remove a lot of regen items :D seems they are not needed 1 ring is enough. Tried to achieve max speed as much I could and Evasion, thats why rats nets, high eva boots and gloves..also skill tree is also optimized if i remember correctly 160% eva or something your had like 113%~ also curses and mana reserve nodes on tree helped me stuck in a haste aura..Cheers and thanks for hyper fun build :D

ofc you can improve this build as much as you want. Im lazy to lvl it and i just show minimal effort to make it works. Still using it and work fine.
"
kavvson wrote:
This build is fun, but sometimes I die randomly I have my phase run up all the time :\/?

little spiders, blade vortex dude, lightning totems (randomly casting LW) and fire linked totem dudes kill me most of times.
Hi, is it mandatory to have ES on 0/0?
"
Shimmeron wrote:
Hi, is it mandatory to have ES on 0/0?

yes
"
negnal wrote:
"
kavvson wrote:

little spiders, blade vortex dude, lightning totems (randomly casting LW) and fire linked totem dudes kill me most of times.

Don't forget bats, lol

Great build and has been making me an absurd amount of currency whenever I want/need it
Hi, this build still work after last patches?

Thanks
"
GladiatorRS wrote:
Hi, this build still work after last patches?

Thanks

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info