3.4.3b Patch Notes

holy shit youre right. just logged in my first time since the last patch and they gimped the cost to the next node even more

gg. alright the league is over. everybody can go home.
"
I think all we want do 1 map and delve around 5 rooms of delve with that sulphite... Is so hard to understand ower feelling?

This. Exactly this.

Get it together GGG
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Seriously, i wll never understand GGG... The brake and nerf all the funny things of him own game, and a game its supposed to be made to have fun...

Im going to explain what i was hoping since the last patch... I hope most users will want the same...

3.4.2 Keep the same sulphite cost for delving.

3.4.3 Keep the same amount of sulphite gain per map norml content and same sulphite capacity.

I think all we want do 1 map and delve around 5 rooms of delve with that sulphite... Is so hard to understand ower feelling?

Please GGG, give the players what they want to make them happy, i think is no so hard...

My cost for delving a path was 250, now is 2600. My sulphite gain per map was around 200 - 250, now is 1000 - 1200.

So now i can delve half time than before, this is ridiculous.
I can't comprehend why you actively make a league mechanic tedious to access. People just want to delve. They're fun, and a nice change of pace. Doing multiple maps just so you can do a few delves isn't really fluid or fun.
Welp, doing high tier maps is no longer worth it, good job! Shame, truly a shame.
So before the 3.4.3 I had a cap for sulphite of 250, because I did not really feel I need to upgrade that just yet.
After 3.4.3 I discovered I need 255 Sulphite just to delve my next path. That was over twice the amount I'd need before the patch. So I figured need to go back by lots and lots of depths just to collect azurite to upgrade the sulphite cap so it would actually be possible for me to gather enough to continue delving deeper.
Then comes 3.4.3b and the same path now requires not 255, but 467 Sulphite. Thats twice my current cap and about 5 times the amount I'd need before 3.4.3.

Are you absolutely sure you did not go a bit too far with the sudden changes? The scale of this is way too much for the slower of us to keep up with
Oh my god this place is filled with angry nerds.
I saw a guy who wanted to do 5 delves for 1 map.
Seriously guys? This game isn't "delve the game". There are other games like that. Screaming angrily on the internet just makes you look like more of an idiot.
"
tg08096 wrote:
"

This. Exactly this.

Get it together GGG

Lol, they should nerf Delves really hard for that to happen.

Currently Delves are clearly balanced to be occasional encounters (like breaches or abysses were), items and currency drop like candies down there, they are NOT balanced as something that replaces core gameplay.

The question is... people would still want to Delve for hours if loot pinatas get seriously reduced? I probably would, but I think most people would not.
Last edited by FrancescoV on Sep 21, 2018, 4:40:48 AM
Delve is still completely trash, i dont understand how you can even think you have done something? i am so utterly and completely confused right now, LITERALLY all you did was give us higher numbers, thats it.

Oh, yeah, i you can sustain t15-16 with 100%+ quant, you got small buff...oh wait you're not part of the 0.5% poe elite? enjoy your sulphite nerf then.

please, please, please, reduce delving costs (without reducing sulphite gains) asap. I do not see the point gating the leauge content this hard, why o why is it gated like this?
Ok, so when the patch hit, the game crashed on joining Mine Encampment due to memory leak. Server restart happened and the client "only" freezes in any heavy fight, so the process needs to be killed and game ran again. Not mentioning xp losses unless you are pro at blind fighting. I feel like one now.

Any further fixes coming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info