Hey 99% of players, enjoy not seeing a boss for the rest of the league

"
ZeuZLoD wrote:

I think they fail to realize that trying to slow down the 1% completely changes it for the rest of us. Why not just implement the cost changes after you hit a depth level of 300 or something?

They fail to realize this every single time. They see a bunch of people at depth 600 - around 100 atm, almost all in Delve SC - and think:
"oh no, they're delving deeper and faster than we thought, and are also enjoying it!?! We must stop them!" X(

My casual self will proceed as usual, slow af , and won't find any cool encounters or uniques... I'm seriously thinking I'm a masochist deep down to still play PoE - at least I won't support them anymore...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
imagine how good this game would be if it had designers that didnt have such a boner for making a punishing grind that kills league retention
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
The disconnect between this message from Chris and all prior information the devs share is impressive.

"You're ONLY doing T16 content, you need to go deeper".

Meanwhile every league it's like, less than 5% of people reach level 90 or do Shaper.

Some players are here to enjoy overcoming a "punishing grind" and then there's the posers who only want to pretend that they did because someone gave it to them on a platter.

"
Matzouka wrote:
350 depth..... not a single harbinger(with at least 100 expanding sideways)
this spawn rate is awful, cant even enjoying the game by finding new and exciting encounters

i've seen my first 2 harbingers just after passing the 350 mark, you should go a tiny bit deeper like 360 and start looking sideway the moment you find something interesting.
thanks but 370.... still nothing
should i spam lower level or exploring around 350 since the sulphite cost is ridiculous
It feels more like grind to delve to grind to me not having fun delving
Last edited by Matzouka on Sep 21, 2018, 1:32:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info