Help with evasion build.

A link to skill tree and current items will definitely help to investigate what's wrong.

To successfully play an evasion char one needs overly high HP pool, due to limited access to sources of damage mitigation.
Damage avoidance/prevention alone is unreliable - at times you just get hit.
That's why such builds are unpopular on HC, but when a player still decides to use one of those the first thing he does is to increase HP to a whole new level (to be able to somehow absorb incoming shit), and tries to add damage mitigation.

For ex. I'm playing a CA evasion build on HC. Got 7K HP at level 88 with subpar gear. It's ranged hit-and-run build (safer). And still feel insecure, no matter of playing low red maps. So at the moment been working for at least 7.5K, 8K at best.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 21, 2018, 6:40:19 AM
https://youtu.be/7IkYf5D9kDE

Here it is don't mind the fact that I got a couple random skills for no real reason and I'm just leveling haste AND my buffs are not active lol

Also be nice to my skill tree because I probably fucked it all up (currently in the middle of re figguring a couple things)
Why don't you just verify profile and make it public? Way easier and convenient than video editing. More informative as well

Gear is just fine, with plenty of flat HP. Your problem is the lack of HP nodes.
About arrow dancing. Just delete it. You can also trim Reflexes and all the nodes around, and invest points in HP nodes in duelist area.
Also rearguard. Why? Get a normal quiver with high HP and resists.

That's at a first glance.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
Why don't you just verify profile and make it public? Way easier and convenient than video editing. More informative as well

Gear is just fine, with plenty of flat HP. Your problem is the lack of HP nodes.
About arrow dancing. Just delete it. You can also trim Reflexes and all the nodes around, and invest points in HP nodes in duelist area.
Also rearguard. Why? Get a normal quiver with high HP and resists.

That's at a first glance.

Ok sounds good

And playing on Xbox so I don't think I can link my account here lol.
So I have 5.9k health which is alot better but my damage isn't great....
Poe says it's at 8.2k but I have been told that you can't trust what it says

And currently bidding on a jewel that will give a extra 7% life and extra area damage so wish me luck
Eva chars are good but they need physical damage reduction to not get oneshot: basalt flask, coil chest, arctic armour and endurance charges are my favourites
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:

And currently bidding on a jewel that will give a extra 7% life and extra area damage so wish me luck

What skill are you using and with what supports?
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:

What skill are you using and with what supports?

Using toxic rain with added chais damage vicios projectiles withering touch and void manipulation

Once I get my 6 link which I'm saving up alot of fusings for (I got 180 so far) I was thinking of adding greater multiple projectiles or a life Leach support
Although i should probably see if I can do a endurance charge on stun support
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
Although i should probably see if I can do a endurance charge on stun support

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that is melee stun so wont be of use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info