By the way - T16 map drops were nerfed too!

I made 200 EX in 2 days just super uber farming T16 Guardians non-stop and trading back and forth something 500 maps but yesterday the map drops were already nerfed and it really felt. I tried simulating everything I did 2 days ago today as well but the returns were non-existant - wasted a whole day on it, not just 5-10 maps.

When it dropped on average 3 maps per 140 quant + frags + prophecies + nemesis, then now it's on average 1 with same settings.

I already got my mirror and HH already and quit the league. No point of nolifing to dig deeper either since the depth grind hasn't changed one bit.

See you space cowboys!

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 20, 2018, 8:29:59 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 4:14:38 PM
Your supporter pack loot boost is expired. Buy more points.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
comments in this thread are soo funny lol
What league? Scrub trade league? bahaha, not impressed.
"
Oblitus wrote:

If that were true, where did I burned my luck with?

@K_m_Q thats why I'm playing SSF in delve, just chilled gameplay with no hassle at all. And I suck at trading :D

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by IamLoco on Sep 28, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
Impressive results.
"
IamLoco wrote:
Noticed the same thing.
I only started playing T15-T16 maps recently so I probably missed getting a piece of the cake.
2 days ago I started farming and sold all T15 and 16s and made a little profit.
Did the same yesterday and ran out of T10 maps to shape as well as T14s and T15s.

Guess with the delve nerf at the same time, it´s time to go back to standard and waste a filthy amount of currency there.

Well they did fortunately buff the sulphite now a little bit more but my idea still remains - you get way less high tier maps than before.
Majority if barely anyone notices it because people are "o well just bad RNG" or don't even know how real map drop rates look like.

You can in theory now delve a little bit more but do high tier maps a lot less and in reality you can do as many Delves as before per day / hour.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Hey guys I need attention please check out my Mirror and Headhunter!!!
pretty much how I saw this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info