By the way - T16 map drops were nerfed too!

I do all that shit and didn't make it to T15 yet so i think you were just riding normal luck and you've hit the shitty dry spell, most of my corrupted 8mods return 1 map lol

God I hate map drops I know its my own fault for not trading the lucky to balance out my shitty ass luck but when i'm running the hardest maps possible on HC ffs I should be able to progress. If ladder runners had my map drops this league on day 3 somebody would have just made it to T4 and they'd be slow as fuck getting 4mil/hr at level 90 lol

Infact when I think about it somebody got to T10 around 30 hrs after league start on HC ish (or was first to run that map type) which is both like 5x faster than I managed and i'm fairly confident they weren't having to chisel/alch/corrupt + fragment Tier fucking 7-8s

Sorry guys I feel better now, rant over.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Sep 21, 2018, 7:10:51 AM
but i want a mirror too please teach me how to get one
and where did you get yours?
"

Should have quit the league two years ago, like I did

Standard!? What a goon! You should give away all your wealth away when you quit a league.

I posted my stuff as a meme but damn, people are so envious in this game - a shame!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 21, 2018, 6:52:32 PM
One thing i've always experienced is that i drop more t16s out of t15 maps than from t16s themselves idk y.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
1 18k delve run at mob level 83, found some vaal ruins and got 15 T16, 11 T15 and a bunch of lower maps.. Sustaining is only a slight issue if you don't count in delves. Been selling T15s and T16s like mad

To answer this:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
One thing i've always experienced is that i drop more t16s out of t15 maps than from t16s themselves idk y.

Ofcourse they do. T16s are way shorter with less mobs -> they give less returns. If you have over 100 map completions you have the same chance per killed mob to drop a T16 map in both the map tiers since maps have 100% chance to drop 1 tier higher when they drop. Also connected maps have a higher chance of dropping and T15s are connected to T14s so if you have lets say 150 completions 50% of the T14 that would be dropped in the T15 turns into T16s.
Last edited by arknath on Sep 21, 2018, 10:14:42 PM
"
arknath wrote:

Ofcourse they do. T16s are way shorter with less mobs -> they give less returns. If you have over 100 map completions you have the same chance per killed mob to drop a T16 map in both the map tiers since maps have 100% chance to drop 1 tier higher when they drop.

White mobs can't drop 1 tier higher so it really doesn't work out as the same chance, this is why bloodlines is generally the best zana mod for cost efficient sustaining (good job its back this league)
Im pretty sure T16 maps are eating my alch drops. GGG fix it!
Personally i never got so many maps after the patch, and i actually got 6 t16 guardian maps yesterday dropped in a span of an hour, inside the mine and on other t15-16 maps.

"
dvasan wrote:
comments in this thread are soo funny lol

no they are stupid as fuck
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Ury401 wrote:
Personally i never got so many maps after the patch, and i actually got 6 t16 guardian maps yesterday dropped in a span of an hour, inside the mine and on other t15-16 maps.

That's very nice but it's the same peanut brain logic as "delves are profitable because of cities"
Yeah cool, you spend a whole day of mapping and delving to get 2 T16 drops and a 3C Mortal fragment card - SICK!
Take a video of you running T16s with however or whatever you want and sustain T16s for me buddy (:

The point of this thread is that T16s got NERFED, less than before, not as many than the previous days, the number is smaller currently than previously, Tuesday 1 map = 3 map Friday 1 map = 1 map.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info