[3.8] Scourge Arrow Ignite prolif Elementalist 🏹 Melt the Atlas on a budget, 1M+ Shaper Ignite DPS

"
Swiks wrote:
"
iunoso wrote:
Hey dude, nice build, rerolled mine to pick your ideia. I made a few changes in the tree and came so you can help me. I put a fire born jewel at the top of witch area to change the lighting damage to fire and I'm feeling REALLY squish. only 4k life (tabula) but almost no evasion (my gear need improvements, I know), no armour, how I don't get one shoted in delves? If you wanna look my profile, my char are "necroopeventr" but I'm still using orbs of regret to make the right trasition to your build.

Hey ! Thanks for trying my build :)

When you have enough regrets you can aim for that type of tree www.poeurl.com/b6yR. Just that will give you around 400+ hp

I see you already have Stormfire, in that case Fireborn do next to nothing for the build. Lightning damage can Ignite so any increase to Lightning damage will indirectly buff Ignite. A Jewel with life and a mod or two of flat lightning/cold will be way better.

I don't know what your budget is at the moment but i'm pretty sure you can change those boots, you are way overcapped in res. Something like that and craft fire+light res with Haku 7 would be good.
You also could change your helm for a Hale Negator, and add 2 jewels with life on it. It will boost your survivability by a lot.

Don't worry too much about Armor, it's not that good anyway. Evasion doesn't do that much for the build so I wouldn't bother with Grace but as you want, but if you feel safer with it that's okay too.

It will never be a facetank type of build, but you should be pretty safe with a few more HP when your tree will be completely transitioned and a few item changes. A last thing you could do is switch to a Belly of the Beast, even if you have to downgrade to a 5L (drop Unbound Ailments) the damage will not drop too much and will be way safer !

okey, I'll look for something like this (gear always is a problem for me)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with I olny aply one stack of ignite, and the huge amount of ignite damage come from cold damage, the lightning damage that ignite will be always inferior and the "cold ignite" will be chosen as DoT, right? So, why the stormfire for this kind of damage? Or for ignite damage, they add? BTW,will try the belly
"
iunoso wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with I olny aply one stack of ignite, and the huge amount of ignite damage come from cold damage, the lightning damage that ignite will be always inferior and the "cold ignite" will be chosen as DoT, right? So, why the stormfire for this kind of damage? Or for ignite damage, they add? BTW,will try the belly

Yes you only apply one stack of ignite, but since Cold damage and Lightning damage can Ignite, the two elements are combined into single instance of damage when the Ignite calculation is done. So both Cold and Lightning will increase the final Ignite equally !

Have fun :)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Swiks wrote:
"
iunoso wrote:

Yes you only apply stack of ignite, but since Cold damage and Lightning damage can Ignite, the two elements are combined into single instance of damage when the Ignite calculation is done. So both Cold and Lightning will increase the final Ignite equally !

Have fun :)

I see. I made the changes you told me, belly, Hale, 6 jewels (4 with life, trying getting better), didn't reset full tree but I end up with 4.9k life, lvl 90. Still have to fix my rare gear to get more flat life and resist. I stoped to get one shoted but I still don't like the way que have no leyer of defense, thinking about perfect form and Rearguard because drillneck or voidfletcher give us a lot of damage but I don't think we need it before Uber fights
"
iunoso wrote:

I see. I made the changes you told me, belly, Hale, 6 jewels (4 with life, trying getting better), didn't reset full tree but I end up with 4.9k life, lvl 90. Still have to fix my rare gear to get more flat life and resist. I stoped to get one shoted but I still don't like the way que have no leyer of defense, thinking about perfect form and Rearguard because drillneck or voidfletcher give us a lot of damage but I don't think we need it before Uber fights

You can clearly run maps with half the damage if you don't plan on running Guardians/Shaper. Perfect Form and Rearguard are good ideas, it should solve the scary situations like you blink arrow into a pack of monster, go for it :)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.

New presentation, more details, more alternatives and I even added a HC section :)

I will also have some time to upload new footage of the build this weekend to fill the Video section a bit.
A minor addition, we can get a corruption for %maximum life on the belt as well. They go for pretty cheap but might explode in cost if for some reason attack based ignite becomes popular.

Something like this
"
Just leveling atm but loving this build man. Great idea. The lack of raw hp seems a bit sketchy but it is softcore after all :D

A minor addition, we can get a corruption for %maximum life on the belt as well. They go for pretty cheap but might explode in cost if for some reason attack based ignite becomes popular.

Something like this

Yeah if you use the softcore setup it can be low in defenses, I added tankier alternatives in the guide, check them out if you still doesn't feel safe enough !

I missed the life on Belt corruptions, adding that right away.
Last edited by Swiks on Oct 11, 2018, 8:13:22 AM
How about using Tempest + Added Lightning? Seems like much easier way to get ele dmg than Hopeshredder and frees you glove slot
Last edited by arcadius on Oct 27, 2018, 5:16:23 AM
Hello! This build looks awesome!
I’m thinking of using this as my starter for betrayal league.
I love that it doesn’t require much to get going.

I’m fairy new to the game. Would it be possible for you to expand the leveling progress a bit? I see that you mention blade vortex for the first 60 levels. What support gems do you recommend?

Also I see that the build is lacking life. Do I lose much damage if I pick abyss jewels with life and then damage affixes instead of triple damage jewels?

Also is the gem prio for scourge arrow in the order you listed it? Does it work with 4-5 links to start?

Also would love to see some normal mapping. Double beyond perhaps. Thanks for an awesome build can’t wait to try it out!
Last edited by arkeey92 on Nov 16, 2018, 2:12:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info