Last week we published a manifesto
about upcoming changes to the Azurite Mine and sulphite. The team is currently finishing work on the 3.4.3 update that includes these improvements, as well as many other changes and bug fixes. We're planning to deploy this patch by the end of this working week.
Please note that the patch notes below are still not finalised and may be changed prior to the release of the 3.4.3 update.
- Your Azurite Mine is now shared between all characters in the same league on your account. The deepest mine in that league is used as this shared one.
- End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.
- Map Item Quantity mods now affect Sulphite gain. This encourages players to play the hardest map content that they can.
- The highest four Sulphite Capacity upgrades have been rebalanced around the new values (the largest is now 30k rather than 5k).
- Sulphite costs have been capped at 2000 Sulphite per segment (which occurs at depth 955).
- Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.
- Reduced loading time when opening the Subterranean Chart.
- Entering the Azurite Mine from your Hideout now creates a portal that party members can use.
- Entering the Azurite Mine from the Mine Encampment now creates a portal that party members can use.
- You can now return to a party member's Azurite Mine from the Mine Encampment by using the Subterranean Chart.
- You can now return to your Hideout by interacting with the Crawler after entering the Azurite Mine from your Hideout.
- A portal is now created when the owner of an Azurite Mine leaves the area or dies before an encounter is completed.
- Player markers in a party are now visible on the Subterranean Chart.
- Party members can now interact with the Voltaxic Generator.
- You can now shift + click to buy up to your maximum amount of Flares or Dynamite.
- Adjusted the height of thrown Flares to increase visibility.
- Chests in the Haunted Remains encounter no longer open automatically when the encounter completes.
- Improved the Slumbering Boulders encounter.
- Voltaxic Sulphite can now spawn in the Chamber of Sins Level 1 in Act 7.
- Added new Niko dialogue.
- Fixed a bug which prevented selecting a new encounter node to travel to after completing a Delve encounter.
- Fixed a bug where dragging the Subterranean Chart map around sometimes didn't work.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing completion of the "Niko's Fuel" quest.
- Fixed a bug where Fractured Walls destroyed by Dynamite were not visibly removed in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Raw Value' values for Darkness Resistance, Light Radius and Flare Light Radius were incorrect.
- Shaper's Strongholds can no longer spawn on Shaper Guardian Maps.
- Added new audio for Elemental Hit.
- Improved the performance of various assets in the Elder encounter.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where the Unstable Elder, Kitava, the Destroyer, The Destroyer's Heart, and Uber Hillock had less life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where corpses created by skills were not scaled by Level Downscaling.
- Fixed a bug where The Hungry Loop could consume the Withering Touch Support without gaining any mods.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters and bosses could be knocked back into walls or outside of their arenas.
- Fixed a bug where only the character that created a Map could select a Zana mission.
- Fixed a bug where Mao Kun would not spawn ghost pirates if an Essence was unopened when you talked to Fairgraves.
- Fixed a bug where Proximity Shields on the platforms in Pillars of Arun were not present.
- Fixed a bug where players could get into rooms in Labyrinth Trials that were meant to be locked, and then be unable to leave that room.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbreakable Ascendancy passive could grant negative life regeneration in PvP.
- Fixed a bug where "Socketed Spells have x% reduced Mana Cost" displayed a double negative value.
- Fixed a bug where Spectral Throw looked incorrect when using the Bloodseeker unique.
- Fixed a bug where Dominating Blow appeared twice as a quest vendor reward for Marauder.
- Fixed a visual issue with The Elder's Ice Spear skill.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Ancestral Warchief did not display the correct tooltip information.
- Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters.
When this update is deployed, your Azurite Mines will be shared among all your characters in that league. The deepest one in that league is selected. This means that you'll lose access to any mines that weren't the deepest one. We encourage you to do any encounters that you have been saving up, so that you can get their rewards before those mines are removed. Similarly, if you have a large Sulphite Capacity and a lot of unspent Sulphite, it may be better to use it all before the patch is deployed because we're not automatically scaling it up to the new values.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Sep 18, 2018, 6:57:39 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:02:40 PM
I see no changes in mine beloved Consecrated Path, I approve.
Good Job GGG, take this one:
(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ
Please don't mute me
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
Please don't mute me
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:03:30 PM
Very nice update
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:03:36 PM
Have no fear nerf is here :-)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
Last edited by bamper1 on Sep 18, 2018, 7:17:59 PM
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:04:14 PM
The highest four Sulphite Capacity upgrades have been rebalanced around the new values (the largest is now 30k rather than 5k).
Check out my LA build: 1782214
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:04:35 PM
End-game Sulphite acquisition and costs have been rebalanced. You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally
also. The primary effect of this is that players are encouraged to play the highest map content that they can.
This does not sound good.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:06:09 PM
No Consecrated Path fix?
Sp00ky scary skeltal
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:07:27 PM
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:08:37 PM
Damn dude i can't stand doing 2h of maps t16/15 for 30min of delve hope it gets better.
(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ
Last edited by japaloco on Sep 18, 2018, 7:10:02 PM
on Sep 18, 2018, 7:09:02 PM