[3.4] Precuror's Emblem - PERMA FLICKER STRIKE - Crit-Claw Raider

Hi, I'm currently playing your build and its so much fun to play.
Thank you very much for the Guide!

At the moment I'm struggeling a bit with survivability (in T5-7 Maps). Most hits I can counter with the massive leech, but from time to time i get (seemingly) massive hits which one hit me and I don't know what i could do against them...

It seems like I'm missing something.
Could you please take a quick look at my profile for a few tips?
"
MadDevil1707 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently playing your build and its so much fun to play.
Thank you very much for the Guide!

At the moment I'm struggeling a bit with survivability (in T5-7 Maps). Most hits I can counter with the massive leech, but from time to time i get (seemingly) massive hits which one hit me and I don't know what i could do against them...

It seems like I'm missing something.
Could you please take a quick look at my profile for a few tips?

cool

umm. your amulet and belt really sucks. try to get rare ones with lots of life, crit multi on amulet. "Damage while leeching" on your amulet doesnt work well btw, because you cant leech when ur on full life.

and your flasks suck. u need unfreeze unbleed uncurse flasks in almost all builds. and quality them. look at my flasks again. if possible, try to copy it exactly. (I'd replace all 5 of your flasks)

oh and get totems. vaal warchief + ancestral totem is a huge dps boost.
Thanks a lot for the quick response.
seems a bit smoother now. but the random one hits are still there...seems like i just have to stack up more life...
"
MadDevil1707 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the quick response.
seems a bit smoother now. but the random one hits are still there...seems like i just have to stack up more life...

yea more life, but you could also invest more into dodge as u level. take phase acro, and look for ways u can get more dodge on gear.

arctic armour is really good too for flicker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info