Its so cool that this game has grown. I really love everything about it <3
GGG PRAISE! much love and more great things to come
We have...
We have...
We have...
We have...

I have ...
I dont have... :P

Awesome, but if it continues like this ... I will not be able to play ... Because my PC can not do it ...

Couse...

I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY NEW !!!

From experiance I can tell that, "Customer Support" is a complete joke. No wonder that when I had problem with buying "upgrade" to my support pack I was just"played email ping-pong game with" After, 3 days of back & forth just gave up on trying to "upgrade" & it just made me feel worse for keep trying to buy content.

Support team is the biggest & yet least productive. I would suggest to downsize.
No photo ?
Best wishes for QA team! <3
"
Our quality assurance team is comprised of 14 people, many of whom have been playing Path of Exile since Closed Beta in 2011.

Our game design team explicitly has five members

14 people? 14 people not seeing how bad account bound Azurite/mine is?
Dead Reckoning?
Sorry, but I'm not the biggest fan of those.

Design guys - eh, I guess it isn't all that easy. Game is kinda complicated, but still pulling off some nice designs. Too bad most of them aren't tested well enough by those 14 to be as good as they could be. :(

Sound and visuals guys - big fan.

Support team - 11/10.

Some people still stubbornly denying that trade is fucking bad - eh, not biggest fan. But still can't deny some great work overall. :@
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Audio sucks balls... 3 guys working on it? Yeah definately small indie company.. :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Would love to get to know more about the team, maybe Jonathan or Erik on the next Baeclast podcast?
You are the best, love u all guys <3 You made best game ever for us <3 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info