A SCAMMER REPORT (WITH CHAT LOGS AND SCREENSHOTS) (NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF CONDUCT)

"
diopside wrote:
cmon guys am I the only one who can see how ridiculous this is? this kid actually thinks that he is a real businessman irl because he helps ppl kill shaper for money and acts like the other guy committed a crime and must be punished. I love poe as much as you do but srsly...?
but he loves his customers :/
Last edited by golan4840 on Oct 24, 2018, 3:53:57 AM
"
Arnutifluk wrote:

@xxxx Hi, I would like to buy your Golem Quill Spike-Point Arrow Quiver listed for 2.2 exalted in Delve (stash tab "wowwwww"; position: left 3, top 7)

No answers from him , so he set 2.3 exalted.

I sent a request again, but precising its no use to set price up every time i'll ask, except he receive many other request.

he answered me something like "tssss just shut up!!"

Then he set price 0.1ex higher every 5 minutes.

Seems this guy is bored of something and want to share hate and disappointment to others, more than trading this quiver he possess.

Those guys are pathetic and thats not the first i met... Last Guy i met was able to set price every 10 min for 24H or more, on a very wanted Unique gear he possess, with underevaluate prices, just to hook curious, newb, or greedy people.

Must exist a solution against these type of disaster behaviour.

Scamming is something serious, as any behaviour that spread anger, hate, and disrespect in the Poe Community.

HF anyway ;)

(Crazy and desesperate gamers need medication...)

"Must exist a solution against these type of disaster behaviour"
There is perfect solution against these type of disaster behaviour. Common sense. If you see somene act like this, it is clear he doesn't want to sell anything, he just want to troll other players. If you really, really need his item and he sets price to... lets say.. 2.3 ex, then whisp him and offer... 3 ex, to cut all these sensless crap or bullshits. If he does not sell at such a price, then... he will not sell it at all, no reason to bother with him anymore. Besides, it is his item, he found it, crafted it or bought it, whatever. Belongs to him, so he can set any price and even refuse to sell it. No regulation there, it is computer game. If GGG would like such things to not happen, they would introduce some form of AH. As you can see, they does not want to, so complaints are pointless.
I wish "naming and shaming" would be allowed, if the person presents enough evidence.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
OP, I think you are taking your business career in the virtual world of a computer game way too seriously.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
Paldamus wrote:
I wish "naming and shaming" would be allowed, if the person presents enough evidence.

But what is "enough evidence"?

Since you have to hit accept in the trade window, and people coming in your portal are not obliged to follow a ruleset, you can't really have enough evidence to name and shame anyone.

I am not against punishing scammers, but there is really no public way that isn't also open to abuse (accusing out of frustration, trolling etc).
Boss killing is not an official 'service' that the game caters to.

Basically it's something created by you, and thus you take all the associated risks.
Being scammed by 'customer' is one possible outcome. Scamming that you will kill something but fail (and prepaid before this) is another way you could scam someone from this situation.

TBH most 'carry' services are insanely expensive for the average player and this kind of balances the fact that some ppl will scam you - you still make major profit.

If you don't like playing this risk-reward scenario, then don't - nobody is making you provide 'carry' services, that's your choice.
I don't see how can GGG or anyone else help you here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info