A SCAMMER REPORT (WITH CHAT LOGS AND SCREENSHOTS) (NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF CONDUCT)

Hey boyz, !First of all sorry for global announcement! Some of you may know me from my services but for some of you who dont know me you can check the link below and see my bosskiller service.This is an information post about a scammer and "The unblurred version of the screenshots and an information file has been sent to GGG".

Last time when i reported a scammer ggg removed my thread and told me you are breaking our rules by giving the name of the scammer and by doing that you are publicly shaming him. So i took my lesson and now i wont reveal any names but only chat logs. So there wont be any publicly shaming and only ggg will know the name of the scammer by my email to support.

First of all, the amount of money is not even a thing for me since i am doing boss services and i have these kind of situations a lot. But this time i really wondered the response of GGG and the results on scamming people by items or services. Because we always see people who are screaming in GLOBAL 820 "blablabla is scammer dont take him to rotas" but it always stays like that even those people who are warning gets mute because "it is publicly ashaming" in ggg's rules. Okay i respect this and lets see what will they do to scammers if they are reported in a proper way.

So this dude find my services in trade 820 and whispered me about he needs my service on shaper kill. I accept the invitation and shared my service terms to him and he said okay in party chat. When i went to his ho, He told me he already used 4 of his portals so 2 portals left (1 for him 1 for me) then i informed him about my refund rule since i dont refund your set in this case, if i fail. He was telling me in party chat about shaper is 30 percent life left etc when i said if i fail i dont refund this set. Because he opened it and lost 4 portal by himself, so i told him about my rules does not depend on the situation(shaper life balls etc) in whisper. In the end he agreed on my terms and told all good (about my terms) thanks and went inside with me. After that apparently as you can see it by the shaper talk it was only was 2nd phase of shaper and this dude was spamming his vd bodyswap a lot normally (he should have waited outside for me to call) so i told him dont attack and dont move with bs. and he said 'k'to that as well. (BTW one other customer was talking about which realm do i prefer so those are 2 different persons but even i blurred him since ggg may remove this for some reason again)

In the second part as you can see i finished his shaper and went back to hideout and informed him by saying that 'waiting in ur ho' since he got the completion but he did not pay me anything. Then he left the party immediately and i whispered him ? marks and did not reply me. Finally in the end i saw that he ignored me by trying to add him into my friend list. (There are some talks between me and my other customer about the realm dont mind those)

In conclusion, It is not 20c that he did not give me but the way he acted to a person who tried to serve and help him. Nothing is personal here but i wanted to be the voice of people who suffered from scammers and quit games or lost their times. So maybe with some enforcement the community will be better for new players and it will be hard for all those kind of scammers. Also, 99 percent of the time i have lovely customers who can understand me, my terms and work with me in a good way. I have never report a comment in my both vouch threads since they are always nice to me because i try to be nice to them as well. Since it is a virtual game and i cant see any reason to 'lie or scam people' for some virtual money. That is why i always prefer to take payments after completion. On the other hand, i can understand people dont want to give money before seeing the job done and most of the new players are unwilling to give money before the completion. (I am not judging since everyone can have a first time at boss services) So i respect those and take the money after. But still the amount is not the case since if a person does it once he can do it all the time. It is something characteristic because he could tell me that he does not have money and i may try to help him again. Bosskilling is the only thing i like to do in the game and it is so enjoyable for me. I love my thread, i love my customers. In this case i dont see any difference between taking a player's item and not giving it back while doing a MASTER service and according to GGG those are ban reasons. I have been scammed because of my good intention many times but this time i really wonder the response of GGG in the case. Let's see if scamming is breaking any rule or not in the game together.

English is not my first language as you can see from the post. But i really try hard in this case and spend my 2 hours to help the community by this post so we can learn what happens to the scammers.

If anyone wants to see my thread for Delve Softcore Boss service and cheer for all my lovely customers once more here is the thread!: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2213395

Feel free to message me in game: TaychazMeltsBosses

I would love to see your comment as well!

and BE CAREFUL IN WRAECLAST EXILE ;)

Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 16, 2018, 3:37:29 AM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Boss killers like you are the people that get the majority of the community challenges that they otherwise wouldn't be able to complete. Hopefully some repercussions will come to the people that selfishly abuse this.
Thank you for being the first comment in the thread. Since it is not easy to care or comment on these kind of threads. Because you have to spend time for it! and i just want to be the voice nothing is personal in this case so i appriciate your help on this!
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 15, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
Sadly, I don't think anything will happen to the scammer. Just shrug it off, and have fun!
Like i said it is not just because i want GGG to do something to that specific person but i wonder GGG's approach on these issues! Thanks for your reply!
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 15, 2018, 8:03:16 PM
"
Nathomate wrote:
Boss killers like you are the people that get the majority of the community challenges that they otherwise wouldn't be able to complete. Hopefully some repercussions will come to the people that selfishly abuse this.

This right here-

Sadly nothing will come of this.
Please refrain from spamming about this in global 820. Thank you.
I am so sorry about this but most of the people who plays the game are in global 820 and i think if more people reacts we can get a response faster! I will try to inform every 5 minutes. I am deeply sorry again and thank you for your reply.
Last edited by TayChaz on Sep 15, 2018, 10:04:02 PM
Last edited by Asterix24 on Oct 9, 2023, 2:47:08 PM
"
TayChaz wrote:
I am so sorry about this but most of the people who plays the game are in global 820

No. Not even close. Most people probably hang out in the first 10 global channels of their language, not in reddit specific hyperactive spammy chats.

"
TayChaz wrote:
and i think if more people reacts we can get a response faster!

Yes, if you scream around like a chicken you will provoke reactions, maybe not the reaction you want though.

"
TayChaz wrote:
I will try to inform every 2 minutes. I am deeply sorry again and thank you for your reply.

You do mean "informing" as in trying to spam your stuff in global again? If yes, please do not do that. It really does not help the cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info