Nerf concecrated path...

KB's damage reduction wasn't really necessary since it doesn't deal overlap damage anymore. That said, it wouldn't be still a T1 viable skill, people would still prefer going bows over wand

KB could have been an above average DPS skill which can be a good utility as aoe coverage skill that could force turtling trappers, miners to come out from their caves and do some micro.

now it's destroyed.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 7, 2018, 4:49:10 PM
well first we must agree that kb's overlap is what makes kb strong, the projectile, not so much. but that was taken away

Projectile damage also took the hit, there for its kinda worthless to use kb for its projectile. ( many other options to choose from powersiphon etc etc).

The nerf of flasks, As we all know alot of the damage comes from the flasks. balancing resist etc etc. that's taken away too.

Kb doesn't have +1 projectile. so you're gonna be firing just 1 projectile when ur flask runs out.

Inserting LMP increases its mana cost, a few casts and ur out, and ur auto attacking and firing 1 proj when mana comes.(Given that 6L KB has extremely high cost, you have to drop your entire main aura for clarity + watcher's to have a few more cast).

Because you can buff while moving, you can't really range your opponents anymore, they move to safety very quickly. and you'd be out of mana in no time. allowing him to engage you.

So, in conclusion, no overlap , no proj dmg , no mana, no flask, lmp for lesser dmg. = ?

i mean i have problem killing 5k+ hp life builds while they move fast to closen the gap. with sorta min-maxed gear.If they stand still np. Tanks are out of the question.

Many of us have really invested alot to achieve the kind of damage that was considered op. and all honesty, given that we are already having an extremely hard time, i feel really bad for mediocre kbs or even decently geared ones that
loved that skill or had just started.

It kinda seemed like last minute work, read reddit, nerf kinda thing. no offense

I really question the term " balance " when it comes to that skill. But thats just my opinion. I believe many kb users in pvp would feel the same way. Of course non-kb users on the other hand would just flame this anyway.

Ps, i apologize that this conversion had drifted from concpath to kb. Had to let my heart out.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Oct 7, 2018, 3:11:38 PM
Been there with cyclone, others been there with RF or flicker strike.
When a skill is too strong and abused too easly it get demolished and this is why I understand Bondisk not wanting to share his CP build.

I think the main thing is when someone post a build there and you have everyone abusing it Putin style, GGG will nerf it, eventually.

All those skill needed to be nerfed in their state but they have been overnerfed for sure.

KB fit the description but it is history now. I don t think it will be changed... like cyclone, rf or flicker.

After years I am still sad about my cycloner but I also understand now that it was broken in that old meta if you put yourself in other build shoes.

I think you should put yourself in those other build shoes and Time you move on, sad but true .

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 7, 2018, 3:15:54 PM
i completely agree with you, its time to move-on, but part of me still feels like that is an un-justified nerf. Not being the reason that i had invested alot. but how the devs work on skill kinda scares me. they just can't keep doing this. investing in pvp making it work well is really expensive and time consuming.

Everytime something gets posted on reddit, they just snap their fingers and its gutted.

I really like arpg pvp.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
Head_Less wrote:
Been there with cyclone, others been there with RF or flicker strike.
When a skill is too strong and abused too easly it get demolished and this is why I understand Bondisk not wanting to share his CP build.

I already shared my build to really alot people who pvping. None of them thinkimg cp needs nerf. You should see many match up. 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and vs melee,tank,bow,caster,trap etc..
If you think it needs nerf because its stronger than other 'melee', then i have nothing to say.
IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537
Last edited by aliac123 on Oct 8, 2018, 2:21:55 AM
Sure guys, let's think differently from what we used to.
Don't ask to nerf CP to the avg melee power level, Beg to un-nerf direct CP alternative - Flicker Strike!
Just look, Flicker Strike require a frenzy charge, has less base damage (147+20 vs 160), has no way to increase teleport range, and yet for some (definitely unjustified) reason it has been balanced by applying additional 30% pvp damage penalty.
That is unacceptable!!1
It's totally fine to get insta-killed by auto-aim skill! *

* this reply may contain unbalanced amount of sarcasm.
Last edited by g64 on Oct 8, 2018, 2:31:44 AM
"
aliac123 wrote:

I already shared my build to really alot people who pvping. None of them thinkimg cp needs nerf. You should see many match up. 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and vs melee,tank,bow,caster,trap etc..
If you think it needs nerf because its stronger than other 'melee', then i have nothing to say.

You did not read well, I was not comparing CP to flicker/rf/cyclone. I was comparing the nerf of KB to the nerf of those skills.

I was also talking about sharing a build on the forum. When a build is shared there then we know it might be banned.

My point about why CP need a nerf is mainly :

- you don t need to namelock, just click in the direction around player and it teleport to it. It is as dumb as shooting randomly in a direction for ranged builds. At least flicker need to target name for example.

- The dps output is too high for a skill who need no namelocking and rely on just clicking 10cm around other player.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 8, 2018, 7:07:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info