Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Development Manifesto: Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

I read this like "we going to make quarry irrelevant but you have to farm azurite and sulphite even more, good luck to reach delve 600 w/o b-boys party, have fucking fun."

This league will probably be the second one I drop on a halfway since Talisman.
Last edited by g64 on Sep 14, 2018, 4:50:59 AM
sidestepping the real problem once again, namely that delve is useless as is just gives you items and currency like each and every other league flavour ever in the game did. and that is supposed to be the end-it-all endgame alternative to maps? read my thread in the feedback section where I explained why delve is a half-assed failure on the conceptual level.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
i came
sooo. now u need to boost ***** map drop in this sick league...
get better servers. im not spending a DIME more on your game until you do. its a common problem, your unbelievable lag spikes, and you guys continually ignore it. thousands of people experience up and down with your servers. why have you not addressed it? oh yeah, people will buy your cosmetics anyways, so why bother?
Guys, developers. Really, sulfite aka fuel is totally unnecessary. This delving is a game in itself, like map system, and it totally doesn't need any hindrance like fuel collecting through other locations.

Also, buying flares isn't fun mechanic. Flare limit is understandable, especially with flare crates along the way, but having to return to mine entrance to buy more is like... meh. They could easily be made self-stocking at the crawler, while flare caches and longer side areas could be used to create an interesting and fun mechanic around flares.
this where the changes i was looking for to give greenlight for delve- implementation into the core game. go ahead GGG :)
What about sulphite sharing account wide? If you're going to be upping the costs of delves, this is going to do nothing but exaggerate the current problem.
Can we please get a change where every member from a party can interact with the voltaxic generator? Would be really nice to do d delve in my party, run some side zones, and not have to have every person jump to their mine to restock on flares/dynamite then jump back.
While having access to upgrades would also be great, if it's a problem logistically, just do the flares and dynamite. Really love the other changes.
What about making Map enemies give Sulphite? Like 1 for normal, 2 for magic, 3 for rares, or whatever fits the Sulphite cap. So it is actually rewarding for groups like Empyrians to clear t16 Maps and not just rush to the deposits.

And for me it is frustrating and not really fun to just delve like 15 minutes at depth 300 to spend all your 5k sulphite and have to go back up. i would prefer to delve for an hour straight and then go back up, even if i have to stay outside delves longer. These insane short delve times are to short to get in a flow and really enjoy the fun. And it seems the changes not gonna do something with this problem if the cost goes equaly up with the gain in t16 maps and the correspondending cap.
Last edited by Swissknight on Sep 14, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info