Scourge Arrow crashing game.

I'm getting the same issue. I'm using scourge arrow and the client CONSISTENTLY crashes! I didn't have this issue before the most recent hotfix. Now I can't play my ignite scourge arrow build at all.

Edit: From what I can tell this resets the instance as well.
Last edited by CommanderMittens on Sep 14, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
The crashing to desktop has stopped for me with the second patch today, but it seems to have been replaced by a disconnection issue instead. It still causes the issue with entire zones being reset and also makes loot disappear from inventory.

I was in Act 8 Solaris Temple and had a six-link chest piece drop that I was excited to try crafting on, about 4-5 minutes later the game disconnected me, and when I logged back in the chest piece was no longer in my inventory and the temple zone had reset (but not the Imperial Fields zone before it).
As you can probably imagine, this was pretty damn annoying.

My setup in a Tabula Rasa is:
Scourge Arrow
Mirage Archer
Lesser Multiple Projectiles
Vicious Projectiles
Void Manipulation
Decay

and I'm also running Herald of Agony and Haste
"
"
Reckitt1 wrote:
I've tried running to Dominus 4 times, and have crashed 3 times in his arena, and once on the way. Wasn't having any issues before patch 3.4.2.

My links are:
Scourge Arrow
Unbound Ailments
Deadly Ailments
Vicious Projectiles
Added Chaos Damage

I am also using Herald of Agony with Deadly Ailments.

I have repeated it 4 times, just to make sure. I also asked in Global if anyone else was experiencing any random crashes and was told no by several people.

Herald of Agony + Deadly Ailments doesn't work... herald cannot be linked,...

My links are:
Scourge Arrow
Unbound Ailments
Deadly Ailments
Void Manipulation
Vile Toxin
Added Chaos Damage

Still nothing,...

Herald of Agony can be linked, and was working with Deadly Ailments at the time of this. https://imgur.com/v6nspqh
Last edited by Reckitt1 on Sep 14, 2018, 1:14:27 AM
So, I'm running Scourge Arrow - Ice Bite - Added Cold - Ele Damage with Attacks - Added Lightning

Using Herald of Purity, Herald of Ice, Doomfletch's Prism Raider. And...

Scourge Arrow has crashed two of my last three maps post-patch (I've only run three), and crashed zones throughout act 10 post-patch as well. Trying to use map portals just destroys them due to the crash.

Also, it seems like Scourge arrow is very clumsy around doors. Standing to close to the door, or angling the shot even a little, causes the arrow to terminate at the door frame, meaning no arrows or pods can be shot through said door frame.
i also am crashing with scourge arrow, seems that with ranged atack totem it carashes a little more but overall any setup will eventually crash t...
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Reckitt1 wrote:
I've tried running to Dominus 4 times, and have crashed 3 times in his arena, and once on the way. Wasn't having any issues before patch 3.4.2.

My links are:
Scourge Arrow
Unbound Ailments
Deadly Ailments
Vicious Projectiles
Added Chaos Damage

I have repeated it 4 times, just to make sure. I also asked in Global if anyone else was experiencing any random crashes and was told no by several people.

Thanks for the report, we're working on a fix for this.

I have crashed post patch twice, just wanted to let you guys know.
"
Reckitt1 wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Reckitt1 wrote:

My links are:
Scourge Arrow
Unbound Ailments
Deadly Ailments
Vicious Projectiles
Added Chaos Damage

I have crashed post patch twice, just wanted to let you guys know.

Hey,

Can you please confirm if you have crashed post-hotfix 2?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2217909
@Henry_GGG

I just got that hotfix shortly after I crashed, I will update you in 30 minutes to let you know.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Reckitt1 wrote:

My links are:
Scourge Arrow
Unbound Ailments
Deadly Ailments
Vicious Projectiles
Added Chaos Damage

As far as I can tell, the issues I have been experiencing are fixed, cheers for the good work! If anything else arises, I will keep you apprised.
also crashes xbox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info