[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Is the attack speed claw better than the other one?

"
Yrzi wrote:
"
degini wrote:
I'm running t15's and my relics are dieing constantly even with minion life. Is it to be expected to need to resummon these guys multiple times in a map and after every big stomp by a boss?

They shouldnt if its not a reflect map, do you have taunt jewels or are the relics the only minions that taunt with meat shield support?

I have 3% taunt abyssal jewel in belt. Using minion life in links instead of meat shield
Talking about reflect maps, what kind of helm (and links) could we use in place of our holy relic one? +3 minion rare? spectres, golem or CDWT (desecrate, offering, steelskin) setup perhaps?
"
Yrzi wrote:
Talking about reflect maps, what kind of helm (and links) could we use in place of our holy relic one? +3 minion rare? spectres, golem or CDWT (desecrate, offering, steelskin) setup perhaps?

Eventually you could drop relics and purity, go full EE HoA, and use Hatred-Generosity-Enlighten.(This requires the Sovereignty node for some extra unreserved mana)

https://pastebin.com/Rcqvpdud
Last edited by FluXambassador on Dec 22, 2019, 3:25:03 PM
"
"
Yrzi wrote:

Eventually you could drop relics and purity, go full EE HoA, and use Hatred-Generosity-Enlighten.(This requires the Sovereignty node for some extra unreserved mana)

Huh interesting, at what point should you switch to that? Also Im getting tired of getting stuck on corners and desync with shield charge, what else can I use those 3 links for?
"
Yrzi wrote:
"
"
Yrzi wrote:

Huh interesting, at what point should you switch to that? Also Im getting tired of getting stuck on corners and desync with shield charge, what else can I use those 3 links for?

Late game red maps, when minions start dying and your crawler is one-shotting before your other minions get there. Also you'll want at least an enlighten 3 for about 60 unreserved mana, enlighten 4 will leave you around 90. (with sovereignty nodes)
Has anyone managed to down Sirius the awakener with this build?
I can clear all maps easily but Sirius just destroys me every time i attempt to do him. Feels like he is impossible with melee..
"
Hi systemplayerlost, I am planning to do a Juggernaut HoAG build guide, but would also like to elaborate on other classes that run this skill. HoAG is a broad skill with many different ways of doing it. May I quote and credit you in my own post? Your build guide is amazing :)

Go ahead! Please also link back to this guide :)
"
Ezevade wrote:
Has anyone managed to down Sirius the awakener with this build?
I can clear all maps easily but Sirius just destroys me every time i attempt to do him. Feels like he is impossible with melee..

He's impossible with everything :( I've RIP'd to him 7 times on skeles..
"
"
Hi systemplayerlost, I am planning to do a Juggernaut HoAG build guide, but would also like to elaborate on other classes that run this skill. HoAG is a broad skill with many different ways of doing it. May I quote and credit you in my own post? Your build guide is amazing :)

Go ahead! Please also link back to this guide :)

Ofc I will! Also i personally dont think sirius is impossible with HoAG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info