[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

EDITED: I was wrong...
Last edited by Piros on Oct 15, 2019, 5:30:15 PM
My character is level 91, I just did a Tier 13 map with no life/mana regen and physical reflect. I shut off Herald of Purity to get through the map. That worked but I miss the old Shield Charge that would use the claw to regenerate mana. What do others do in this situation? Perhaps there's an attack with blood magic I could switch out for the shield charge that might work better or?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Linkinn wrote:
Can someone explain to me the advantages of using Elemental Equilibrium for this build?

if anyone can answer this would be much appreciated as I need to know as well
"
Calibix84 wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:
I might have missed something, not sure in the 90 odd pages where it might be explained.

You have elemental equilibrium in the build as well as an essence worm with hatred. As far as I know there's no way to stop yourself doing cold damage with the hatred without generosity, so EE in that case would be costing you damage.

Am I missing something obvious?

That being the case, if it's not worth it to get EE, I wonder if it's worth cutting off entirely at the node before shaper, and going across from the top of templar through witch instead?

Correct, EE is no use in this build. It was just a leftover in the PoB. Your new pathing would save a point, but only if you were not going to take Aligned spirits which I wouldn't recommend.

Here's my lvl 95 PoB.

https://pastebin.com/32sqBsQU

Found it
Is this going to be good for 3.9 without changes to skills/tree? I mean against league bosses and overall increased monster life on endgame.
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Dec 4, 2019, 3:30:37 PM
"
Is this going to be good for 3.9 without changes to skills/tree? I mean against league bosses and overall increased monster life on endgame.

no build is safe until we see patch notes dude.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
Played this build for a couple of leagues when it first came out. Went away from it for the last couple of leagues just for something different.

Been mucking around in standard trying to kill some time waiting for Blight to finish when i stumbled across my old character. Took it for a spin and can't believe how good it still is.

Unless they completely screw it over in 3.9, i'll be picking this up again. Easy to league start, all content viable, good boss killer, super cheap (esp since 3.9 is bow league), delves well, don't have to worry about reflect. Can't ask for much more really.
After the minion nerfs and buff to monster armor I fear there wont be enough dps in SSF.
I used to be able to run red maps with normal rares and only one five or six link for cyclone in chest.
"
Yrzi wrote:
After the minion nerfs and buff to monster armor I fear there wont be enough dps in SSF.
I used to be able to run red maps with normal rares and only one five or six link for cyclone in chest.

Which of the minion nerfs affect this build?
Last edited by Runvast on Dec 11, 2019, 8:56:13 AM
"
Runvast wrote:
"
Yrzi wrote:

Which of the minion nerfs affect this build?

Minion movement speed reductions and minion damage gem reduction comes to mind.
But since this build does mostly physical damage the new armor on mobs will hurt even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info