[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

The build is nice and okay and with jeofry's legacy you can do yellow maps ez with only holy relics...

BUT: how on earth am i supposed to get 3 off (at least 3G) on my coming calamity? There is a reason why there is none on market to buy...

and: how does EE work on this build? what element should i trigger with which spell?
Last edited by partyonacid on Sep 9, 2019, 1:56:04 AM
"
partyonacid wrote:
The build is nice and okay and with jeofry's legacy you can do yellow maps ez with only holy relics...

BUT: how on earth am i supposed to get 3 off (at least 3G) on my coming calamity? There is a reason why there is none on market to buy...

and: how does EE work on this build? what element should i trigger with which spell?

You can craft 3 green sockets with Azurite Mine recipe. To be fair, 4 sockets are enough till end game. HoP and Relics are dealing a lot of dmg as well. Personally I'm using Carrion Golem as well, sick bonus dmg to our minions.
"
partyonacid wrote:

Use jewelers orb/Voricci method to off color anything.

EE doesn't seem to be worthwhile unless I'm missing something.
i was about to post had same query how is elemental equilibrium working here?
So if not needed than do we need hatred? if no then which aura?
How's blight maps with this build? I'm looking for a starting build that'll be good for blight maps.
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
i was about to post had same query how is elemental equilibrium working here?
So if not needed than do we need hatred? if no then which aura?

EE is just really efficient if you use hatred-generosity (Aul's to get reservation). Just need to get some flat fire or lightning to attacks which should be trivial.

Pretty lucky. Picked up this badboy for 5c on Sunday.
"
CrankyFranke wrote:
Will there be an update? Use feeding frenzy instead of which gem? What should be replaced with minion speed?

Feeding Frenzy should replace Maim. Although, a Maimed enemy would take more damage, an enemy that they're not aggressive enough to attack takes zero damage.
If your 5th socket is blue, Minion Speed. If green, Vile Toxins. If red, Damage on Full Life.
Hi Systemplayerlost, the PoB link for 3.8 at the top of the opening post Shows the passive tree with GravePact selected. GravePact is no longer in the tree.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Could someone take a look at my gear and tree, and let me know if EQ (Elemental Equilibrium) is working for me. I keep removing the EQ node and adding ti back in, but I cant tell the difference.

I have hatred in my Essence Worm ring, and I have picked up Avatar of Fire. One piece of gear I am using which is different than the recommended is an amulet, Sidhebreath.

P.S. Toon is Carebearsophie.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Sep 11, 2019, 1:05:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info