[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Hey!

Been a blast to play this build but as i completed story line and have tried to do some t9 maps, frozen unique enemies and bosses often 1 shots me. I have 4k life but not all resistances max. What does it require for me to run yellow or red maps without worrying my lifeleech cant keep me up?
I'd like to make better use of our charges. Some considerations:

Snakebite if you don't have Elder crafted gloves. Good budget/starter option?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snakebite

Ahn's Heritage for Onslaught (though not the shield's optimal use)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ahn%27s_Heritage

The Eternal Apple for an automatic Warcry but at the cost of losing all Block?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Eternal_Apple
Last edited by tainium on Sep 19, 2018, 1:59:43 PM
"
Zeros wrote:
Hey!

Been a blast to play this build but as i completed story line and have tried to do some t9 maps, frozen unique enemies and bosses often 1 shots me. I have 4k life but not all resistances max. What does it require for me to run yellow or red maps without worrying my lifeleech cant keep me up?
Get your elemental resistances to at least 75%, 109% is better. Keep fortify up at all times. Have decent armour and maybe evasion. As much life as you can get! 5K-6K is usually enough as long as you have all the other pieces.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 19, 2018, 3:05:10 PM
Okay just a quick post because I'm going to sleep.

Build is crazy. Currently at lvl 89 with 7k hp. Just facetanked mino and hydra no problem. I'm not great at game mechanics so this build is a godsend to me :D

Tomorrow will make more extensive post but for now some highlights.

Molten shell - really good with insta cast now. Good def boost

Rumis concoction - another def flask together with molten shell it boosts my armor from 1.3k to over 10k

Vaal cyclone lvl 21 - pop vaal version in delve encounters or breaches. CRAZY!

Next up I will be crafting elder claw and after that trying to 6l armor and try different gem setups for minions
Hi guys

Quick post and to show gear to see if any improvements weaknesses are there.

Doing T11 yellow maps and delving at level 200 easy

Where do we go in tree after level 90...

Last edited by jubsey on Sep 20, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
What's the 6th link we put for Herald of Agony?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Kasilopana wrote:
Really enjoying ths build so far. I only have around 16 hours /played on him and just killed Chimera. This was without helmet enchant and a 5L chest. Never been progressing with a character so fast. Ever. My gems arent even level 20 yet haha.

I think I'll do a lot of testing with this build. I would really love to somehow make The Dancing Duo viable with this build, but I have no idea how to sustain life and frenzy charges to minions in doing so.

You can go to my profile and check the character "Forkaalet" if you want to!

I'll keep you guys updated if I figure something out! :)

Have a look at my version on p2 of this thread - i'm using Duo for my map clears along with infernal blow. Been testing the LoHBlind claws, and they're indeed great for bossing. I have a Hungry Loop for both IB and Cyclone, so its an easy switch for bosses when you (expect to) run out of rampage.

Regarding charges, yeah you lose those. You can work with Chieftain Spectres on a 2link, though they'll probably die to Guardians and up. Poachers ring is another option, though that wont really work on bosses much either.
Life sustain is the biggest difference though, losing the claw constitutes 2/3rds of your LoH. That's not really necessary for map clears though - potions and regen will do fine for that, and the more dangerous part is closing in trough projectiles there.

Also saw someone mention Haemophilia for explosions - tried that too, but that doesnt work, Haemophilia requires you to make the kill, which you won't. (Infernal Blow works though in the Duo variant)

Now onto that bound fossil blind on hit claw, should be a really nice one to hit indeed :). Mdmg prefix isnt even blocking phy dmg mods, could be some really high end item if your build also makes use of self dmg.
delete me.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 20, 2018, 8:25:48 AM
"
jubsey wrote:
...Where do we go in tree after level 90...
Life.

"
Build is crazy. Currently at lvl 89 with 7k hp. Just facetanked mino and hydra no problem. I'm not great at game mechanics so this build is a godsend to me :D
Agree. I'm in SSF without most of the 'required' gear and am having no problems in T11-T14 maps.

"
Mooginator wrote:
What's the 6th link we put for Herald of Agony?
He lists it on the OP :)

"
Toverkol wrote:
...Regarding charges, yeah you lose those. ...
We do get 12% IAS from Frenzy and res+phys from Endurance so just having the charges is good enough. I was just toying with ideas to abuse them more. I think the only thing really viable for us is Snakebite which looks like a decent starter item until you can get good gloves.
Last edited by tainium on Sep 20, 2018, 8:28:47 AM

Shaper down on a 5L (not deathless), but my relics kept dying to degen in p3, so that made the last phase a bit too long. Probably be easier if I spend the money on a 6L with Damage on Full Life for scorpion bro. I was able to 1 shot all the guardians for map bonus though. How can we make the relics a little more beefy? I have minion life socketed already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info