[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
at what point do you think its good to switch to cyclone? I've been using smite on a 4l with ancestral call with brightbeak and a dreadarc cleaver and its far faster than cyclone is except no matter what i do my single target is god awful

I didn't switch until around level 58 when I hit blood aquaducts. Really it depends on the gear you have available.
Pretty fun build so far > finished lvling, and got like lvl80 in delves
Spoiler

"
LandserXL wrote:
Spoiler

Glad you like it!
so, what gods do i take ?
"
LandserXL wrote:
Spoiler

Do you feel that 7-league are worth it? It's "just" 9% movementspeed for me. The 3-steps grant me 41% movementspeed, but with the added bonus of spelldodge and 7k evasion.
Last edited by cybertier on Sep 23, 2018, 8:41:31 AM
"
cybertier wrote:
"
LandserXL wrote:
Spoiler

Do you feel that 7-league are worth it? It's "just" 9% movementspeed for me. The 3-steps grant me 41% movementspeed, but with the added bonus of spelldodge and 7k evasion.

i'm not very deep so now its okay (120-140) > i will switch later when i will feel little bit squishy
so far its okay with 4200 hp
Last edited by LandserXL on Sep 23, 2018, 6:12:50 PM
Fun build currently at lvl 64 sitting at 30k damage

Still rushing to Kitava, I have the unique gloves that gives rampagefor endurance charges gonna test it out see if it works with 0 charges

Survivalbility is high for me with vaal Grace and vaal cyclone

I find flame dash a bit lackluster with the speed of casting

Left Avatar of the Veil to get, Quartz infusion is definitely the gem of this build

I leveled my way with cyclone and is super fun.

In my delves I used vaal cyclone just to wipe entire room

Any advice to crafting the weapon I need?
any recommended claws to use before having the 1.5ex for even a shitty one with the proper stats?
I would just buy the appropriate ilvl crafting base and alt spam it until you get the dex stacking mod. That should get you started pretty comfortably.
"
harrow wrote:
I would just buy the appropriate ilvl crafting base and alt spam it until you get the dex stacking mod. That should get you started pretty comfortably.

Small sample size here but I had absolutely no luck with alt crafting a proper base after hundreds of alts. Didn't see the mod once. After I dropped 3ex on my current claw I managed to craft my base with fossils.

I used Metallic, Corroded and Serrated/Jagged Fossils, but took my about 10 tries, so thats another Ex in crafting materials, for a claw I sold for 70c since it had just the dex mod. So dropping first 1ex for a shitty claw, and then 3ex for a good one was the most efficient way for me and might be cheaper than crafting.

Setting up whoops on pathofexile.com/trade for the mod also helped me snatch that 3ex claw, they seem to be in high demand.

Also I now got a 5L Claw with Faster Attacks and Crit Chance.
Anyone tried adding Vaal Double Strike to the build? I think they could really help with bosses, since that's where the build is weakest right now.

All in all I really like the build. DPS is somewhat lackluster, but it works awesome for delving and I can snatch all the side areas with very low risk.
Last edited by cybertier on Sep 24, 2018, 3:23:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info