[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

"
cybertier wrote:
Thoughts about going for the Onslaught Ascendancies instead of Frenzy?

You'd lose a bunch ob DPS but the additional evasion chance pushes us up to perma 95%.

I've tried to make that work, but you lose more than half of your dps for an additional 3% evade in the end.
Thanks for the reply!

Will try to fossil craft the weapon today and start leveling. Looking forward to it.
"
harrow wrote:
"
cybertier wrote:
Thoughts about going for the Onslaught Ascendancies instead of Frenzy?

You'd lose a bunch ob DPS but the additional evasion chance pushes us up to perma 95%.

I've tried to make that work, but you lose more than half of your dps for an additional 3% evade in the end.

I'm messing around with the onslaught nodes for levelling at least, its kind of fun. For some reason I just freaking LOVE onslaught and always have, I might even stick with it even if its not ideal lol. I'll see how bad it gets in delves after levelling is over.

ITs so fast even without queen of the forest I'm wondering if its worth it to get a DPS chest, keep the onslaught nodes for speed purposes. I mean I'm already going faster then my poor internet connection can handle sometimes (I've dc'ed twice in levelling delves, not sure if its due to speed or cyclone though)

Using a skin of the loyal for now for levelling, not really ideal but meh. Better than a tabula lol.
Also, I'm way to poor and lazy for a headhunter, I do have two inspired learnings I'm going to fit into the build though. I think they work amazingly in delves (LOTS of rares) though it won't really apply to darkness farming unless I drop a flare and nuke a bunch.

Putting them to the upper right of assassin and right under duelist. Only need a very limited amount of completely "wasted" skill points, unlike a lot of builds that have to throw a ton away. Have to take endurance charges for under duelist (ugh, but keep in mind I'm going onslaught nodes...for now, so that does not actively hurt me) and waste two points for power charges above assassin.

Probably not ideal but inspired learnings are my favorite thing in the game sooooo… :P

Very fun build. Very fast leveler. Very fast movement speed with onslaught nodes for levelling.

Do you think "Graceful Assault" is worthwhile for three points or nah? 49% evasion, 16% attack damage. (10% for onslaught on kill which is not applicable for the frenzy or onslaught version lol)
"
Shuatahuma wrote:

Do you think "Graceful Assault" is worthwhile for three points or nah? 49% evasion, 16% attack damage. (10% for onslaught on kill which is not applicable for the frenzy or onslaught version lol)

It's really not worth it, so many other nodes are much more valuable.
Thanks, it just kind of intrigued me because I've literally never even looked at that node before haha
Well i was enjoying delving with my ghost but now the patch has increased the suplhite costs massivly im at a loss. I cant find any good maps im stuck at around t10-11 and only a few versions. I hate trying to buy maps so i guess im nackered. was a fun build though.
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Well i was enjoying delving with my ghost but now the patch has increased the suplhite costs massivly im at a loss. I cant find any good maps im stuck at around t10-11 and only a few versions. I hate trying to buy maps so i guess im nackered. was a fun build though.

If you have at least a somewhat completed atlas you could rush zana 7 (/global 820 for rotations), and just run T10+5 maps. The chaos cost is easily offset by a single map drop.

But the costs are getting changed again anyway, exactly for people stuck at around ~T10 maps. You should be fine.
Honestly I have been running a Toxic Sewer shaped strat and get anywhere from 500-1500 sulfite per map. Super easy to sustain and I left Phasmagoria Shaped so I have a path up to tier 13-16 maps. Been working so far but I'm still glad they are tuning down the requirements.
at what point do you think its good to switch to cyclone? I've been using smite on a 4l with ancestral call with brightbeak and a dreadarc cleaver and its far faster than cyclone is except no matter what i do my single target is god awful
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Sep 22, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info