[3.4 to 3.8] Soulwrest phantasms 100% cold convert fast clearing - ez boss

"
youngjuzell wrote:
Haste/wrath give ~ 12% damage. They are not important.

Playing SrS many Leagues now and like to remind that Haste do a lot more!-) Haste gives Movespeed (your Char can better Dodge incomming Damage), Haste gives Castspeed as well (less locked in Place to recast anything means more Time to dodge incomming Damage), Haste gives attack Speed (these 12% Damage qouted). On Top you can pop VaalHaste at Bosses/ thougher Situations.

But the Best Thing with Haste is!

Spoiler

Thats really a QoL with it!-)

I wonder how much (or less) total Life you aim for Endgaming? Watched the Carcass Video even and 5,3k looks really bad in my Eyes and One Shots can happen to easy/ often in T14+ Maps or in the deeper Mine :(

With the Start of Delve i tested many Things from new possible Mods on Items like
Spoiler

and did not really liked it...

My Profile is open, i prefer high Life Total, LifeRegen, Cast/Movespeed for my Playstyle cause spamming Flasks is nothing i enjoy, mostly forget or to busy/lazy for while spamming Flesh Offering as often as i can and dirigate my Minions.
Sorry, English is not my native :(
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
SRS isn't great skill for end game boss. SRS is weak vs area spell. You have to cast them again.
Run both Hatred and Haste cost almost your mana. You have to use blood magic.
You can try run 1 aura and put aura on Essence Worm ring. Then Pick Mind over matter.
If you play pure Phantasm. You can use
Smite - Fortify and use Summon Holy Relic.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Oct 10, 2018, 2:50:09 AM
"
youngjuzell wrote:
SRS isn't great skill for end game boss. SRS is weak vs area spell. You have to cast them again.
Run both Hatred and Haste cost almost your mana. You have to use blood magic.
You can try run 1 aura and put aura on Essence Worm ring. Then Pick Mind over matter.
If you play pure Phantasm. You can use
Smite - Fortify and use Summon Holy Relic.

MoM+ Eldrich Battery+ a appropriate watchers eye+Essence surge nodes puts me at almsot 9k EHP and I can reserve 100% of my mana. Blood magic on The Covenant chest. SRS is ok for bosses... not so great for clearing IMO as you have to stop and cast. Stopping sucks. On this note you seem to have things backwards. SRS is just complete shit for clearing.

Also, you didn't know controlled Destruction does sweet F all I guess? Casting SRS is a spell, but the spell that hits is a minion. You reduce its crit chance and then get...nothing.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 11, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
how do we get 3 spectres? i can only summon 2, but great build really enjoying it
"
how do we get 3 spectres? i can only summon 2, but great build really enjoying it

You can have 1 more spectre with an unique boots or a shaper/elder boots have it. Or you can use Vis Mortis body armour
Hello,

i love this built. But i don`t understand how to get 20 phantasms. I only got 10. Did GGG change something or did I miss something? I got all gems + staff, boots, gloves etc

Thank You for the built :)
"
SignOfDoom wrote:
Hello,

i love this built. But i don`t understand how to get 20 phantasms. I only got 10. Did GGG change something or did I miss something? I got all gems + staff, boots, gloves etc

Thank You for the built :)

You need to add "Summon phantasm support" on the staff to have 20 phantasms
Ah, changed it. Now it works. Thank you :)
how do i use arc with poet pen, it's grayed out. sry noob question
"
how do i use arc with poet pen, it's grayed out. sry noob question

Put arc on poet pen. Use wand atk like frenzy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info