[3.4 to 3.8] Soulwrest phantasms 100% cold convert fast clearing - ez boss

I need some tips/gear option for HC players.
"
riot42lol wrote:
I need some tips/gear option for HC players.

Change raging sprit to raise zombie. Change Covenant to Belly. Maybe you could try this helmet
Is empower lvl 3 worth using over the gems you recommended for srs, also why you use physical to lightning for the phantasms but recommend added fire damage but dont we use wrath to scale lightning? and not anger.
Last edited by Truman1997 on Sep 17, 2018, 7:06:04 PM
"
Truman1997 wrote:
Is empower lvl 3 worth using over the gems you recommended for srs, also why you use physical to lightning for the phantasms but recommend added fire damage but dont we use wrath to scale lightning? and not anger.

- I don't think empower 3 strong enough
- Wrath give the most dps. Lightning damage can shock and deal more damage. This is why i swap added fire damage to physical to lightning
- Anger is used for many build so it watcher eye is expensive
Last edited by youngjuzell on Sep 17, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
Also where do you find the spectre from? or what is the monster called?
Did you try shaper with the build?
"
Truman1997 wrote:
Also where do you find the spectre from? or what is the monster called?

Hold button A and move mouse to the corpse. you will see corpse infomation and skill they cast. 3 league ago i can see spectre cast elemental weakness but now i can't find one. you can try the one cast Flammability or Conductivity.
"
Nonaco wrote:
Did you try shaper with the build?

Not yet but some other players beat it with this staff
Added guide for spectre, MF version and some videos
I can't get how watcher's eye supposed to work? I'm very new to this game, so far only build my first character as a Sunderboy. I use watcher's eye in it to farm phys reflect red maps. And i was pretty sure it works only for me, neither on my totems, sentinels. So i thought it won't work on any minions. PoB also doesnt give a shit to SRS with it. Does it scale Phantasms somehow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info