Does Delve get any better as you go deeper?

Nop. Delve is best at depth 70. Cause you can delve FOREVER, bwhaha.
(⌐■_■)
No, you only go below 300 if you want a challenge.
No, it gets goofier but no more rewarding.

It feels like a missed opportunity.

Every 100 levels should net you a reward similar to incursion boss, with significantly enhanced loot, or something.

Right now, delve has actually shown to get more mundane at deeper levels (i.e. its all armor and weapon nodes that arent great) compared to lower levels.
No, it gets goofier but no more rewarding.

It feels like a missed opportunity.

Every 100 levels should net you a reward similar to incursion boss, with significantly enhanced loot, or something.

Right now, delve has actually shown to get more mundane at deeper levels (i.e. its all armor and weapon nodes that arent great) compared to lower levels.
See the intro of delve see THAT should of been what happens when you go deeper.

I guess it happens when you do 1000 but you're already discouraged when you're at 600 and you're like what the fuck is this garbage see I did it for the challenge that's it I didn't get anything special within those 600 floors.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 8, 2018, 3:23:39 AM
I like it, but eeeeeeeeeeeee-sulphite grind-eeeeeeeeeeh.

Also idiot delve bosses challenges.
Second-class poe gamer
As far what I saw and played, I am at delve level 210, it gets harder and more unfair, like getting one shot out of the darkness without any chance to see what killed you. Like someone switches off the lights, kills you and switches it on again - friendly.
By all my attempts to go deeper, all I got was death and lost so much XP, that i would have made it to next level easily.
Also I noticed the azurite you can get at 200+ is not balanced to what I can get at 150 or lower. Sometimes I get 500 az but I have to pay 500 sulph, while in lower level I pay 100 sulphur and get 300.
So why should I not go for 5 times 300? Because of the other items delve gives me? What other? Seeing in streams people getting 6link bellies and getting myself loads of sh... does not make me have lucky feelings for deeper delves. And it is true there is a lot EXP to get in deep mines but also you get killed by darkness, what no map could do.
No, a mind-numbing repetitive trash league.
Xbox Player
nope, boring league with mechanics made everything too easy (op crafts, too easy currency farming, too easy xping)
yes, and is much better then map! the ones talking about it's not good and bla bla, its because don't like or something like that, its much better then atlas! i make my money just playing on this league, and i make alot! i buy everthing i wanna, headhunter, jewels, and i dont wasted 1 min on trades! the guys complains about everything, they complain about drop, trade system, damage/darkness/boss, if you are bothered with the difficulty, just go play d3, in 3 days you have your full set and you can kill everything! great league! tks ggg
Last edited by trezorzetto on Nov 10, 2018, 2:41:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info